Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and couldn't help but laugh
A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and couldn't help but laugh
Okay so for the sake of not revealing this person's identity I redded out certain parts of the caption. Enjoy and any good jokes please go for it! I wanted to comment on this, but didn't want to risk my friendship with this person.

http://prntscr.com/irnoey

[Image: irnoey]
RE: A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and couldn't help but laugh
All that loving sentimental talk is for the show. It get's real when theists attempt to "mind-rape" or drag people in to their Grand ambitions using hell threats to numb the pain they experience from belief in the same hell idea and wanting Really Grand Things in the category of Eternal Magic.
(March 15, 2018 at 12:54 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: Okay so for the sake of not revealing this person's identity I redded out certain parts of the caption. Enjoy and any good jokes please go for it! I wanted to comment on this, but didn't want to risk my friendship with this person.

I personally wouldn't call you a friend, putting someone up for ridicule isn't what friends do to friends.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(March 16, 2018 at 12:22 am)Godscreated Wrote:
(March 15, 2018 at 12:54 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: Okay so for the sake of not revealing this person's identity I redded out certain parts of the caption. Enjoy and any good jokes please go for it! I wanted to comment on this, but didn't want to risk my friendship with this person.

I personally wouldn't call you a friend, putting someone up for ridicule isn't what friends do to friends.

GC
Oh don't be such a baby
(March 16, 2018 at 12:25 am)Libertarian God Wrote:
(March 16, 2018 at 12:22 am)Godscreated Wrote:  I personally wouldn't call you a friend, putting someone up for ridicule isn't what friends do to friends.

GC
Oh don't be such a baby

Don't be such a friend.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
If you can't laugh at friends or family who can you laugh at .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Your friend's vision of jesus is obsolete.

This is the modern version for G-C and his asshole pals.

[Image: tumblr_lt8w6oIqCq1r51nyko1_500.jpg]
He believes that his deity is hugging him, and offering a hug for needy people.

What's funny or strange about that ?
I would criticize the 'Anthropomorphism', but nothing is strange at all..
(March 16, 2018 at 1:34 am)Tizheruk Wrote: If you can't laugh at friends or family who can you laugh at .

He put his so called friend up for ridicule and that is nothing to laugh at. I guess though when one has no objective morals anything is okay.

GC
Quote: He put his so called friend up for ridicule and that is nothing to laugh at. I guess though when one has no objective morals anything is okay.
If you can't ridicule your friends and family who can you ridicule . And i have objective morals . They just don't rely on your big book of voodoo . Unlike your cult has has no real morals . Just self righteous and empty  proclamations of morality .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation [Serious] How Do I Help My Friend? ReptilianPeon 47 6005 August 22, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  My dad made me laugh unintentionally Der/die AtheistIn 16 5937 January 2, 2018 at 2:12 am
Last Post: Athene
  Christian best friend asks me to reconsider Anon2381 45 13172 June 14, 2017 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Anon2381
  My fundy mom made this comment on Facebook TheRocketSurgeon 27 6340 March 24, 2016 at 9:14 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence. Greatest I am 3 1355 February 26, 2016 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Greatest I am
  I called a friend who is a believer... Old Baby 150 26161 January 15, 2016 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Religious friend dumps pile of shit in my facebook inbox. Too thick to tear apart. DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 28 8476 November 30, 2015 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Question from my friend about existence of God timbangu 33 7856 November 3, 2015 at 2:38 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Oh FFS! Getting real sick of Facebook. Spooky 37 6366 March 31, 2015 at 10:49 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Stupid Facebook arguments RobbyPants 14 6043 February 5, 2015 at 4:35 am
Last Post: kookookachoo