Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am going to England Thursday
Am going to England Thursday
To visit the Bristol CAMRA festival. Anybody around that area and interested in meeting an opinionated Irishman, drop me a PM.

I'm there to good Friday.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
RE: Am going to England Thursday
If I was in England would you want to meet with me? Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
What the hell is CAMRA and what the hell do you do at the festivals?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 18, 2018 at 2:27 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What the hell is CAMRA and what the hell do you do at the festivals?

I googled it. It's a beer festival. Sounds rather nice, actually.
Being an Irishman he's probably not there for the beer festival. It's probably the only way to make being in England bearable.
(March 18, 2018 at 2:38 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Being an Irishman he's probably not there for the beer festival. It's probably the only way to make being in England bearable.

My brother's volunteering behind the bar, he's in Swansea CAMRA, and I needed to take some of my annual leave before the leave year ended, so took the time.

Home
What's so good about Friday?
Well deserved Grand Slam, the Irish are playing awesome rugby and I think World Cup contenders.

Sorry I can't make meet-up due to work, but have a great time.
(March 18, 2018 at 3:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What's so good about Friday?

It has a distinct quality of not-Mondayness.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 18, 2018 at 3:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What's so good about Friday?

Alleged jesus supposedly was executed that day. Maybe he was a mass murderer or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2458 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1114 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 622 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2337 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 930 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1060 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1527 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1366 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Not going anywhere for a while? Brian37 24 2083 June 6, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Joods