Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump robbed Saudi Arabia; again xD
Donald Trump robbed Saudi Arabia; again xD
For years; uncle Sam's testicles continued to mutate to produce burning liquids after the nuclear attacks in the 40s of the 20th century.
But in the 21st century -this century-, uncle sam directed his semen to the deserts of Arabia; ejaculating a very destructive -yet smart- load, burning the natives of the land.

It is very simple: uncle Sam roams the desert, and rapes all settlements he finds in the way. Before the rape; he make friendships with the biggest outlaw in the region he wants to rape. After the friendship takes place; uncle sam reaches orgasm: he unloads his load. His friend in the region takes the responsibility of masturbating uncle sam.

Donald Trump robbed Arabia with the help of the Saud family -which is led by Mohammed bin Salman-. The cumshot is recorded here:

Literally; the whore on the left sold us. He sold the budget of a whole state in the matter of...2 years?
I won't blame Trump alone; being the dominatrix pimp on the right side; but Arabs got owned the day they let whores like MBS take the lead.

Arabs already lost when they let the Sauds rule.

Arabs already lost when they substituted Islam for Sunni/Shiite rule.

Take the cum; MBS. I hope you like it.
RE: Donald Trump robbed Saudi Arabia; again xD
The donald fondles saudi peter.  We all know this.  He was doing that -before- he won the presidency by a crushing -3million.

How you get from there to the absurd idea that sunni and shia rule aren't islamic rule...however, is a mystery to everyone but you. Get rid of the fucker, we're working on getting rid of ours.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I got a little stiffy going reading the topic.

Thank you.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 24, 2018 at 2:47 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: For years; uncle Sam's testicles continued to mutate to produce burning liquids after the nuclear attacks in the 40s of the 20th century.
But in the 21st century -this century-, uncle sam directed his semen to the deserts of Arabia; ejaculating a very destructive -yet smart- load, burning the natives of the land.

It is very simple: uncle Sam roams the desert, and rapes all settlements he finds in the way. Before the rape; he make friendships with the biggest outlaw in the region he wants to rape. After the friendship takes place; uncle sam reaches orgasm: he unloads his load. His friend in the region takes the responsibility of masturbating uncle sam.

Donald Trump robbed Arabia with the help of the Saud family -which is led by Mohammed bin Salman-. The cumshot is recorded here:

Literally; the whore on the left sold us. He sold the budget of a whole state in the matter of...2 years?
I won't blame Trump alone; being the dominatrix pimp on the right side; but Arabs got owned the day they let whores like MBS take the lead.

You have issues, man, and I'm not talking about your politics.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 24, 2018 at 2:48 pm)Khemikal Wrote: The donald fondles saudi peter.  We all know this.  He was doing that -before- he won the presidency by a crushing -3million.

How you get from there to the absurd idea that sunni and shia rule aren't islamic rule...however, is a mystery to everyone but you.  Get rid of the fucker, we're working on getting rid of ours.

I wouldn't call it "fondling" from the Trump side; it is the robbery of the millennium, with an outlaw's acceptance and allowance.
MBS allowed Trump and Kushner to rob the fortune of Arabia in exchange of protection.

Every revolt in the region of the Arabian/Persian gulf is put out with the weapons bought by the likes of MBS. Every revolt is snitched and exposed with all its secrets through American technology, so it's not quite simple for Arabs to take their dictators down.

(March 24, 2018 at 2:49 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I got a little stiffy going reading the topic.

Thank you.

I hope it also gave you an erection in the back side of your cortex. Their relationship will doom us all.
You're welcome.

(March 24, 2018 at 4:08 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(March 24, 2018 at 2:47 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: For years; uncle Sam's testicles continued to mutate to produce burning liquids after the nuclear attacks in the 40s of the 20th century.

You have issues, man, and I'm not talking about your politics.

You won't blame me if you pictured the amounts of cash stolen. This family -the Sauds- ate mountains, literally mountains of cash, all spent and given to corrupt men like Trump. The money robbed is a property of the peoples'; not the Sauds.

This foul language is just a sarcastic way to tell Muslims that "they are screwed". The mountains of gold eaten, was enough to redeem the Islamic nation, support medical centers around the world, unite humans in building a better future, end the nuclear crisis that began in WW2..

It was enough. But it was wasted. Just because outlaws like the Sauds came to power.
Though; study Sunni/Shiite books, and you will see this fate coming; and I'm not talking about a prophecy. I'm speaking about these books contributing to this fate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1645 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2706 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1002 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 7933 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 704 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 318 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 3967 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2340 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 347 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36848 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace