Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits
BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits
https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2018/...-confesses

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/saudi...g-cold-war

Quote:Saudi crown prince: Spread of Wahhabism done at West’s request during Cold War

Mar 28, 2018 6:13 pm By Robert Spencer
[url=https://www.jihadwatch.org/author/samir][/url]

It's finally admitted. Finally after years of deceit, conspiracy and lies.
Finally, it is admitted officially, that the terrorist Jihadists are an outbreak of the cold war; resulting from cooperation between Saudi Arabia and the U.S to strike the soviet union.
Wahhabism is finally exposed. But the struggle is not over.

Shiite Islam remains unexposed. Now; it is backed by Putin's Russia. The children of the soviets flipped the game on capitalists: just like the U.S used Sunni Wahhabies in the cold war; Russia is using Shiites now to strike back, in one of the worst proxy wars the war ever saw.

It began in Afghanistan, and spread all the way to Syria. 

Let's not forget the royal families, like the Sauds.

I expect the future to be very dark. There are lots of mad people in the office now -from Trump to Putin to Kim to Bin Salman to Ali Khamenei-, and if they leave they will probably be replaced by similar sickos.
It's a never ending proxy war. It will end with a nuke; and that end is WW3.

But the evil Sunni and Shiite institutions are coming to their knees. The truth must always win. Even if the lies butchered millions first.
RE: BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits
I don't doubt that military strategists are mining the Mother Lode of Bad Ideas for cultural/ political weaponry! It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. We do it every day on this forum without doing anyone physical harm.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits
(March 29, 2018 at 9:14 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: https://www.dailysabah.com/mideast/2018/...-confesses

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/03/saudi...g-cold-war

Quote:Saudi crown prince: Spread of Wahhabism done at West’s request during Cold War

Mar 28, 2018 6:13 pm By Robert Spencer
[url=https://www.jihadwatch.org/author/samir][/url]

It's finally admitted. Finally after years of deceit, conspiracy and lies.
Finally, it is admitted officially, that the terrorist Jihadists are an outbreak of the cold war; resulting from cooperation between Saudi Arabia and the U.S to strike the soviet union.
Wahhabism is finally exposed. But the struggle is not over.

Shiite Islam remains unexposed. Now; it is backed by Putin's Russia. The children of the soviets flipped the game on capitalists: just like the U.S used Sunni Wahhabies in the cold war; Russia is using Shiites now to strike back, in one of the worst proxy wars the war ever saw.

It began in Afghanistan, and spread all the way to Syria. 

Let's not forget the royal families, like the Sauds.

I expect the future to be very dark. There are lots of mad people in the office now -from Trump to Putin to Kim to Bin Salman to Ali Khamenei-, and if they leave they will probably be replaced by similar sickos.
It's a never ending proxy war. It will end with a nuke; and that end is WW3.

But the evil Sunni and Shiite institutions are coming to their knees. The truth must always win. Even if the lies butchered millions first.

Wow, what a revelation.  Next you will tell me the sun rises in the east in Saudi Arabia as well.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is forever the principle that anyone locked in a close struggle with his enemy will adopt.

You can’t worry too much about whether your new friend might turn on you after your enemy is dead when your enemy is perceived to presents a mortal threat to you right now.
(March 29, 2018 at 9:55 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I don't doubt that military strategists are mining the Mother Lode of Bad Ideas for cultural/ political weaponry! It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. We do it every day on this forum without doing anyone physical harm.

Wahhabism was originated in 1700s through an alliance between the Saud family and Mohammed ibn AbdelWahhab. A fucked up movement that used religion to dominate by force in politics; it was the original ISIS.

But it didn't gain this survival skills but through oil, and British support during WW1 to destroy the Ottoman empire. Here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Darin

The British founded the third Saudi kingdom.

So.. it's quite different. Unless you considered  the Islamic section in this forum to be like Saudi Arabia.

(March 29, 2018 at 10:17 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Wow, what a revelation.  Next you will tell me the sun rises in the east in Saudi Arabia as well.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is forever the principle that anyone locked in a close struggle with his enemy will adopt.

You can’t worry too much about whether your new friend might turn on you after your enemy is dead when your enemy is perceived to presents a mortal threat to you right now.

Yes; it's quite disgusting and shameful to be taught history lessons by the Sauds.
But the fat fuck -MBS- said the truth: his kingdom made a strong alliance with the U.S to send Jihadists to kill communism. The rash strategic move created a backfire called "Islamic Terrorists", you can see them blowing up everywhere from East to West.

If the eyes of your people -and the eyes of Saudies- were capable of seeing the sun; the use of Jihadists would've been avoided in the 70s.
You didn't just miss the sun; you were blind.
Not exactly new news. The USA was supplying anti-Soviet elementary school textbooks in Afghanistan into the 1990s. One amusing example of the kind of content we were supplying: T is for topak (gun). How do you use the word? My uncle has a gun. He does jihad with the gun. (Pashto version).

More:

If, out of 10 atheists, five were killed by 1 Muslim, 5 would be left.

5 guns + 5 guns=10 guns

15 bullets -10 bullets=5 bullets

These were children's primers, and used throughout Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Taliban used them, and has reprinted them. At least some of what's happening in those regions can be laid at the feet of American propaganda aimed at schoolchildren...who grew up and retained those lessons.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(March 30, 2018 at 9:18 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Not exactly new news. The USA was supplying anti-Soviet elementary school textbooks in Afghanistan into the 1990s. One amusing example of the kind of content we were supplying: T is for topak (gun). How do you use the word? My uncle has a gun. He does jihad with the gun. (Pashto version).

More:

5 guns + 5 guns=10 guns

These were children's primers, and used throughout Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Taliban used them, and has reprinted them. At least some of what's happening in those regions can be laid at the feet of American propaganda aimed at schoolchildren...who grew up and retained those lessons.

If you talked like this 20 years ago, you'll get demolished by accusations of being a "conspiracy theorist", or by "immense silence" from the people. Or my favorite accusation: "Tin Foil".

Now what "Tin Foil"s repeated for years, turned out to be the actual fact and actual truth. Al Qaeda IS a backfire of the American rash foreign policies and proxy tactics, Saudi Arabia IS a factory of terrorists -the JASTA law issued by the congress not just proves this; it even underlines it as a fact that the American department has to execute by the power of law-.

What "tin foils" repeated for years was the truth. I'm sorry Mr Agenda; but through my childhood to my adulthood; people who even "linked" 9/11 to the government or the soviet era clashes and to Saudi Arabia, were immediately called "tin foils".

The news are not new. But the admission and the confession is so new; it is stamped with "2018" as evidence for its freshness.

I never knew about the kinds of intervention in the subjects at school in Afghanistan. The approach in Saudi Arabia is quite different; but they both have the same base: "poison the minds of the kids; and you rule".
We -did-.  This is only a revelation to people whose countries sought to and successfully occluded that fact.  

Atlas...atlas..we know that people got fucked.  We've always known.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 30, 2018 at 1:52 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(March 30, 2018 at 9:18 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Not exactly new news. The USA was supplying anti-Soviet elementary school textbooks in Afghanistan into the 1990s. One amusing example of the kind of content we were supplying: T is for topak (gun). How do you use the word? My uncle has a gun. He does jihad with the gun. (Pashto version).

More:

5 guns + 5 guns=10 guns

If you talked like this 20 years ago, you'll get demolished by accusations of being a "conspiracy theorist", or by "immense silence" from the people. Or my favorite accusation: "Tin Foil".

Now what "Tin Foil"s repeated for years, turned out to be the actual fact and actual truth. Al Qaeda IS a backfire of the American rash foreign policies and proxy tactics, Saudi Arabia IS a factory of terrorists -the JASTA law issued by the congress not just proves this; it even underlines it as a fact that the American department has to execute by the power of law-.

What "tin foils" repeated for years was the truth. I'm sorry Mr Agenda; but through my childhood to my adulthood; people who even "linked" 9/11 to the government or the soviet era clashes and to Saudi Arabia, were immediately called "tin foils".

The news are not new. But the admission and the confession is so new; it is stamped with "2018" as evidence for its freshness.

I never knew about the kinds of intervention in the subjects at school in Afghanistan. The approach in Saudi Arabia is quite different; but they both have the same base: "poison the minds of the kids; and you rule".

Atlas, the difference between a realist and a conspiracy theorist is the conspiracy theorist is a misanthrope who give short thrift to men's capacity to blunder in so many other ways, while a realist isn't.
But...surely Anom, every miscalculation of unknown future events is just one more demonstration of the evil forces set against us!

Wink

@Atlas. I'll kill a man for his misdeeds today and sleep like a baby tonight..but never..ever, for the misfortune imposed upon him by his or my forefathers.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Atlas, from the get go, the Illuminati were waiting for Mohammad the one who God would send to the whole world as predicted in the Torah.

Satan and his forces attacked and infiltrated every religion of every Prophet, the wicked were always enemies of the Prophets, and they were friends of Iblis.

The Prophet like Joseph's shirt had a supernatural scent.  It was one of his miracles. When Aisha and Hafsa were telling him his breathe stink, it was a message of a threat from Illuminati, that is disbelievers of Arabia the Jinn Worshippers along with the hypocrites who hide their true faith.

That is why the Prophet forbid himself by the name of God even though God never made it disallowed to drink honey. He falsely promised them.

But Hafsa and Aisha when informed, their hearts turn to repent to God, but if you read Suratal Tahreem, you can see there was a huge battle cry over this, and believers were being prepared to react and help the Prophet.

And Hafsa and Aisha like believers ought to save their family taking side of the deceiving illuminati and forces of Ibils,  were saved by the Prophet.

But then the hypocrites killed him. And they took the wrong side.

The believers failed to react to Suratal Tahreem. They instead let the killers of our Prophet be praised and his successor usurped by his killers.

And one thing lead to the other. And believers failed to put enough effort, and there was not enough to respond.

The Illuminati infiltrated even the sect of Shiites.  They four doors to the Mahdi were not doors, they were robbers, who robbed the money of people and confused people on the clear matter of leadership by claiming sincere devotion to it.

And the Illuminati are here. They infiltrated all sects, and the people of Quran are among the people but not among them. The religion is manifest but hidden. Manifests to the one who can see with the eye given by Quran.

But those are few and they are dispersed.

You are to help the family of the reminder and pledge allegiance to the anointed Kings by God, the true holders of the Authority that is the only true authority in religion and morality.

This doesn't mean pledging allegiance to Ayatollahs, it means in fact the opposite.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saudi Arabia executes 81 human beings in one day. Jehanne 56 7207 March 24, 2022 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  War According To The Qur'an KuranMumini19 24 3803 April 22, 2020 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What happened to the war on ISIS? WinterHold 53 14720 February 9, 2019 at 8:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Some Music History For Saudi Stooges ReptilianPeon 0 381 September 25, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Saudi Arabia: Snapchat and the Wahhabi defeat WinterHold 10 3321 March 16, 2018 at 8:26 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4541 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7020 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1276 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
  Saudi Arabia Law lugal ki en 17 2733 September 28, 2016 at 3:21 am
Last Post: lugal ki en
  Did you know why king Faisal of Saudi was killed 1975? ReptilianPeon 4 2135 March 5, 2016 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13