Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arguments for God in Quran.
Arguments for God in Quran.
1. Moral argument

...Say: Surely the (true) guidance is the guidance of Allah-- that one may be given (by Him) the like of what you were given; or they would contend with you by an argument before your Lord. Say: Surely grace is in the hand of Allah, He gives it to whom He pleases; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.

This is also proves the proper religion in abstract and consequently even in it's instance form.  But the discussion is the moral argument.

Will be posting more verses that are instances of the moral argument. Then move on to different arguments for God in Quran.
RE: Arguments for God in Quran.
There are other books in the world, you realize?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I can quote dialogues from comic books to show Spider-Man is real and a moral god.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 2, 2018 at 10:18 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I can quote dialogues from comic books to show Spider-Man is real and a moral god.

Spider-man is not a god.

Thor is though and he has his own comic book.
Moral argument:

Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth; a likeness of His light is as a niche in which is a lamp, the lamp is in a glass, (and) the glass is as it were a brightly shining star, lit from a blessed olive-tree, neither eastern nor western, the oil whereof almost gives light though fire touch it not-- light upon light-- Allah guides to His light whom He pleases, and Allah sets forth parables for men, and Allah is Cognizant of all things.[24:35]
mmmm religious copy pasta.   Kind of like a noodle, but made with shit instead of semolina.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 2, 2018 at 10:19 am)Mathilda Wrote: Spider-man is not a god.

Heresy from a blasphemer! Spider-Man is too a god.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
-and thus the third marvel universe crusade began.
(April 2, 2018 at 10:15 am)MysticKnight Wrote: 1. Moral argument

...Say: Surely the (true) guidance is the guidance of Allah-- that one may be given (by Him) the like of what you were given; or they would contend with you by an argument before your Lord. Say: Surely grace is in the hand of Allah, He gives it to whom He pleases; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.

This is also proves the proper religion in abstract and consequently even in it's instance form.  But the discussion is the moral argument.

Will be posting more verses that are instances of the moral argument. Then move on to different arguments for God in Quran.

This isn’t an argument; it’s just vapid preaching.  As usual.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 2, 2018 at 10:24 am)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 2, 2018 at 10:15 am)MysticKnight Wrote: 1. Moral argument

This isn’t an argument; it’s just vapid preaching.  As usual.

It's a very good argument that actually not only proves God (which is all I'm interested in showing), but proves Messengers, not only proves Messengers but proves Leadership from God, not only proves that, but proves that would have a guidance. It's in a fact, a very comprehensive argument. 

There is no disputing with the Guides appointed by God when they are that guidance from God, and there is no escaping the need of guidance, and true guidance is the guidance of God.

Will be posting more instances of the moral argument.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 17 758 Yesterday at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8179 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20454 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1213 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4199 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2829 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48618 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 11500 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 851 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 13855 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257