Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America's biggest threat ARE PANDAS!
America's biggest threat ARE PANDAS!
All this time I thought it was Putin, Un and lack of livable wages in America.

NOPE, Tucker Carlson and Fucks News exposed our real enemy.

RE: America's biggest threat ARE PANDAS!
If Pandas are sex crazed, why are they almost extinct?

Also if Pandas are sex crazed, shouldn't that make them relatable to Donald Trump?
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(April 11, 2018 at 12:20 am)Divinity Wrote: If Pandas are sex crazed, why are they almost extinct?

Also if Pandas are sex crazed, shouldn't that make them relatable to Donald Trump?

I am sure they are dangerous, and like any wild animal including all mammals you don't want to get near males in musk. And even females could tear your ass up. 

Having said that, the real story is that network is fucking desperate to fill time. 

Don't fuck with wild animals? NO SHIT TUCKER!

So now they suddenly want to be Steve Erwin?
I bet he tried to fuck one.
(April 11, 2018 at 12:27 am)Minimalist Wrote: I bet he tried to fuck one.

I'll at least give Tucker Carlson credit for his skepticism when it comes to the gas attack in Syria. Shows you what a complete joke the MSM as a whole is when a Faux News clown like Tucker is the voice of reason in the room while everyone else is pushing hard for war with no evidence at all.
(April 11, 2018 at 12:16 am)Brian37 Wrote: All this time I thought it was Putin, Un and lack of livable wages in America.

NOPE, Tucker Carlson and Fucks News exposed our real enemy.

Well you know what biologists say about a panda's feeding habits: It eats, shoots, and leaves.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
[Image: XlsDJ85d_o.jpg]

What? No Ivanka and Jared and Don jr.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Jack Black must be pleased.
(April 11, 2018 at 12:27 am)Minimalist Wrote: I bet he tried to fuck one.

I think he learned his lesson after trying to fuck a sting ray.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2659 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  America's newest chess master Foxaèr 9 513 May 20, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  [Serious] Josh Hawley is the most dangerous man in America WinterHold 15 688 January 9, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 820 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5039 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Credible Threat" Columbine follower. Brian37 33 1474 April 18, 2019 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2650 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2417 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4516 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  America is introducing 3D-printed guns now Alexmahone 29 2647 August 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo