Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your child cries it means Satan is in him
If your child cries it means Satan is in him
I read it so it must be true ^^

" Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The crying of the child (starts) when the satan begins to prick him.
Sahih Muslim 2367"
RE: If your child cries it means Satan is in him
Christians are also infamous for abusing their kids. Like here's an atheist review "To Train Up a Child," the infamous Christian abuse manual

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
FM, I think you're wasting your time ...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Well according to this you can actually justify child abuse if its a male most likely. Though modern day christians can aswell just interpret this to mean discipline as in manners. But i did make a joke in a catholic forum to solve the gay stuff would be to beat your child, male child because then it would just be more in the closet due to the fear of the father. I just wanted to hear their response and they really hated that question. Sometimes i have too much time on the hand. Like i just went on a roll with that one and said "well this is why American kids are so soft" just ironically. Though you have to hug your daughter though so that she doesn't become a prostitute or something, like i wanted to see their reactions to say the least and it was worth it.

Btw i am not for it, i just wanted to see their view point on it.

Either way here is the verse.
Proverbs 13:24 - He who withholds his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him diligently.
I thought thought it was priests and "holy" figures who stuck their pricks in children, not satan.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 12, 2018 at 4:45 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Christians are also infamous for abusing their kids. Like here's an atheist review "To Train Up a Child," the infamous Christian abuse manual

Quote:My granddaughters laugh with joy after giving their baby dolls a spanking for “being naughty” because they know their dolls will grow up to be the best mamas and daddies in the world—just like them.

Laughing, By Michael Pearl
[Written by Michael Pearl in response to the murder of seven year old Lydia Schatz in 2010, whose parents held her down for several hours while whipping her with plastic tubing after they read the Pearl’s book...]

These people are just sick.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(April 12, 2018 at 4:30 am)Ruckus123 Wrote: I read it so it must be true ^^

" Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
The crying of the child (starts) when the satan begins to prick him.
Sahih Muslim 2367"

That's pretty damn stupid.  LOL
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Some famous philosopher of old is quoted as saying, "Beat you son every day. You won't know why, but he will." Don't remember who.

There is no god nor satan, and children should not be beaten, in any event. Just so I'm clear on my position.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I've also heard people say that it's evidence of people being born of sin when babies cry, or act self centered. Ad I'm like what do you expect? They literally don't comprehend anything beyond what's immediately visible. They're hungry. They're cold. They need to pee/poop, and they have this thing strapped to them that keeps the feces stuck to their bodies. They hear strange sounds, smell strange smells, and see strange things, and just want to be held and feel safe.

Sometimes I think people may need permits to be allowed to breed.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 7047 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
Question Atheists and Agnostics that have child Eclectic 11 1185 August 28, 2022 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Athiest parent sending child to Catholic school EchoEllis 36 5249 December 2, 2021 at 10:24 am
Last Post: brewer
  Why God doesn't stop satan? purplepurpose 225 14615 June 28, 2021 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] If I met Him... zwanzig 54 4422 January 13, 2021 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Atheists: What if Trump addressed your issues in America. Would you vote for him? Sanau 38 4464 March 30, 2020 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11356 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  If you could replace god with satan, would you? Foxaèr 37 6526 April 28, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Book suggestion: "God Hates You, Hate Him Back" drfuzzy 8 2836 June 28, 2016 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: emjay
  What to teach my child? Stealth 12 2964 December 24, 2014 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist