Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Trump To Strike Syria
President Trump To Strike Syria
Just breaking on the news that President Trump will address the nation tonight regarding Syria. It was revealed to a reporter from Pentagon sources that the President has decided to strike Syria. I haven't found anything online yet about the strike.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: President Trump To Strike Syria
Here I thought Hillary was the one who wanted to start wars.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
It's confirmed. The United States along with Great Britain and France will strike Syria.

EDIT: Seems that precision airstrikes are underway in Syria.

Large blasts heard in Damascus. Government targets said to be hit.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I see he talked our British lap dogs into joining in.

Surprised about the French.  I thought they had more sense.
Can't we just hire some reality TV wanna bees to wipe nerve agent on Bashir's face ??

It just seems so much more efficient.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 13, 2018 at 9:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I see he talked our British lap dogs into joining in.

Macron was said to be ready to go even without a coalition.

I hope Assad gets a tomahawk down the chimney.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(April 13, 2018 at 9:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I see he talked our British lap dogs into joining in.

I doubt he had to do much convincing of the Brits. They were already pissed with Russia over the nerve agent assassination of one of their former spies on British soil.

So it begins.
(April 13, 2018 at 9:35 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:

Macron was said to be ready to go even without a coalition.

I hope Assad gets a tomahawk up the chimney.

TFTFY
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I hope no children were killed! Or old people, pregnant women!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5818 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President WinterHold 134 13187 August 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 492 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Donald Trump Is Pulling Out Of Syria BrianSoddingBoru4 52 3508 December 23, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5600 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole Brian37 5 743 July 28, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  President knew about tower meeting. Brian37 21 1608 July 28, 2018 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  President Sh*thole craps on NATO/op ed Brian37 22 3003 July 12, 2018 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The President's "Fixer" about to squeal? Brian37 0 421 July 2, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37