Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABBA! AAAAAAAH!!!!
ABBA! AAAAAAAH!!!!
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/abb...fd7fcb302e

ABBA to release new music! Sweet Mary, Mother of all creatures, I beseech thee!

Next thing you know, they will be digging up Karen Carpenter!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: ABBA! AAAAAAAH!!!!
Indeed
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 27, 2018 at 8:27 pm)chimp3 Wrote: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/abb...fd7fcb302e

ABBA to release new music! Sweet Mary, Mother of all creatures, I beseech thee!

Next thing you know, they will be digging up Karen Carpenter!

I know where they buried her soda straw.
I do actually like ABBA. Sweet
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8471337]
To keep up with the young ones, I believe ABBA will tour with Benny and Bjorn wearing their jeans around their knees Dunno

The girls will will dress like Nikki Minaj but swear moar! Looking forward to it...

Their new songs include Fandango, Twerking Queen, Mama's paps mia, I need to go to the water loo, etc
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 27, 2018 at 8:59 pm)ignoramus Wrote: To keep up with the young ones, I believe ABBA will tour with Benny and Bjorn wearing their jeans around their knees Dunno

The girls will will dress like Nikki Minaj but swear moar!  Looking forward to it...

Their new songs include Fandango, Twerking Queen, Mama's paps mia, I need to go to the water loo, etc

I get "Fandango", but have no idea what the other three are referring to. Not that I am asking for any more information. If ABBA was an airplane full of bombs, I'd be dead because they flew in under my radar.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
You definitely don't know your ABBA Mr Fireball! Lucky man indeed!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 27, 2018 at 9:45 pm)ignoramus Wrote: You definitely don't know your ABBA Mr Fireball! Lucky man indeed!

Is it something like "ABBA Dabba Doo"? Good old Fred Flintstone. I poked Brewer earlier about a band called the Fugs. That's '60s acid rock. Some crazy shit went on in those days. I wasn't into the drug scene, but saw it from the outside, and heard a lot of weird music. Before Kenny Rogers went all country, he was in a different genre-

If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 27, 2018 at 10:18 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(April 27, 2018 at 9:45 pm)ignoramus Wrote: You definitely don't know your ABBA Mr Fireball! Lucky man indeed!

Is it something like "ABBA Dabba Doo"? Good old Fred Flintstone. I poked Brewer earlier about a band called the Fugs. That's '60s acid rock. Some crazy shit went on in those days. I wasn't into the drug scene, but saw it from the outside, and heard a lot of weird music. Before Kenny Rogers went all country, he was in a different genre-

Fugs: Saran Wrap!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abba return to UK top 10 after 40 years... Duty 10 1133 September 11, 2021 at 6:07 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I am not alone. Pet adoption and ABBA.... Brian37 7 663 February 5, 2020 at 5:51 pm
  As much as I love ABBA, this is my fav song..... Brian37 16 1611 January 25, 2020 at 10:00 pm
  ABBA credits 'the gays' for their return to music Foxaèr 23 2410 September 23, 2019 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Had enough of ABBA? Fine, here's Blondie! Brian37 31 2659 July 9, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: tackattack
  I love ABBA, Metallica, Rush and these guys. Brian37 22 1910 May 25, 2019 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  One of Us Is Crying for an ABBA Thread. Brian37 27 1634 March 8, 2019 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  ABBA Happy New Year..... Brian37 8 1527 January 1, 2018 at 12:00 am
  The unofficial ABBA originals vs cover thread. Brian37 22 5169 November 22, 2017 at 4:44 pm
  ABBA hinted at it but this lady hooked me. Brian37 25 5170 June 15, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie