Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 2:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgot to change name!
Forgot to change name!
This is too funny.  Everyone knew that chicken little was going to whine and complain and claim the sky is falling; no matter who President Trump nominated for the Supreme Court.

But this group was caught in a big faux pas.

In releasing their statement condemning the supreme court nominee, they forgot to replace the XX placeholder in the beginning of the statement with Brett Kavanaugh's name.  

Quote:The organizers of the left-wing Women’s March failed to include Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s name in a statement opposing his nomination announced on Monday evening.
In the pro-open borders, pro-abortion organization’s official statement released to the media minutes after Trump announced he would nominate Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court, the Women’s March forgot to add in the judge’s name, leaving in its place the letters “XX.”
The sole mention of Kavanaugh in the group’s statement misspells his name, calling him “Cavenaugh.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government...osing-him/

One might suspect that the attack has little to do with the man himself, or his views or past decisions.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
RE: Forgot to change name!
(July 13, 2018 at 4:43 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote: This is too funny.  Everyone knew that chicken little was going to whine and complain and claim the sky is falling; no matter who President Trump nominated for the Supreme Court.

In releasing their statement condemning the supreme court nominee, they forgot to replace the XX placeholder in the beginning of the statement with Brett Kavanaugh's name.  

Quote:The organizers of the left-wing Women’s March failed to include Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s name in a statement opposing his nomination announced on Monday evening.
In the pro-open borders, pro-abortion organization’s official statement released to the media minutes after Trump announced he would nominate Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court, the Women’s March forgot to add in the judge’s name, leaving in its place the letters “XX.”
The sole mention of Kavanaugh in the group’s statement misspells his name, calling him “Cavenaugh.”

One might suspect that the attack has little to do with the man himself, or his views or past decisions.

You have ZERO credibility quoting that rag.
(July 13, 2018 at 4:52 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 13, 2018 at 4:43 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote: This is too funny.  Everyone knew that chicken little was going to whine and complain and claim the sky is falling; no matter who President Trump nominated for the Supreme Court.

You have ZERO credibility quoting that rag.

Actually I thought I clicked on a different link (I'm not familiar with this group), but there are multiple others covering this if you would prefer.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
Breitbart is Steve Bannon's love child.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
More like a one of the puss oozing worts on his slovenly face.
(July 13, 2018 at 5:01 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Breitbart is Steve Bannon's love child.

More like his anal bleeding.

Anyone suggesting we strip away the power of criminal charging or congressional impeachment is a treasonous statement and that person is unfit to sit on the bench.

I doubt the OP would buy the same argument if it were an Obama appointee saying the same thing.

Oh and the correct spelling is CRAPINALL.

If you want to live under a government with no checks on power, try Russia OP.
None of this is really important.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 13, 2018 at 5:42 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 13, 2018 at 5:01 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Breitbart is Steve Bannon's love child.

More like his anal bleeding.

Anyone suggesting we strip away the power of criminal charging or congressional impeachment is a treasonous statement and that person is unfit to sit on the bench.

I doubt the OP would buy the same argument if it were an Obama appointee saying the same thing.

Oh and the correct spelling is CRAPINALL.

If you want to live under a government with no checks on power, try Russia OP.

Actually, I look at the idea more than who it is from. And frankly, I don’t think he is probably saying quite what you think he’s saying. I haven’t looked into it thoroughly, to be certain, but I have a feeling that you didn’t either.
What matter?  Whoever that fucking orange moron named would have been unacceptable.  Look at his fucking track record.
Stupid stupid left peoples. OMG, what are we going to do about them?

XXX
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good News for a Change. onlinebiker 6 364 February 7, 2021 at 11:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Hail To A Name change..... Sports/NFL Brian37 44 1637 July 13, 2020 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2203 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 530 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Things will be fine since they have that magic "R" next to their name A Godzilla fan 2 633 August 28, 2019 at 6:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 836 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Poor Ivanka, shuts down her name brand. Brian37 7 1167 July 25, 2018 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  The Fucktard Forgot Who He Was Talking To Minimalist 30 3489 April 29, 2018 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  You Can't Fool People With Chump Change, Assholes Minimalist 9 1258 March 13, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Stupidity Thy Name is Republicuntism! Minimalist 22 1562 March 6, 2018 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32