Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims opinions on ISIS
Muslims opinions on ISIS
Now maybe you can stop saying muslims all think a certain way, linking those other pewresearch polls in attempt to say "ahah GOTCHA".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...&tid=ss_tw
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Muslims opinions on ISIS
[Image: 9Toz5eX.jpg]
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(November 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: [Image: 9Toz5eX.jpg]
1) People beg for Muslims to denounce ISIS. 
2) Muslims denounce ISIS
3) People complain
It's pretty clear now that people just want Muslims to denounce the religion of Islam. Which they will never do and shouldn't have to.

(youtube comment)
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
I think the idea is to get the ISIS a-holes (more) busy chopping heads off the mainline (whatever the hell that means) Muslims and less head chopping on infidels.

{sorry, didn't mean to spill the beans there}
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That people think getting Muslims to denounce ISIS is going to make the slightest bit of difference is what's stupid.

I'll say once again - a group that are blowing up, beheading and stoning Muslims every single day does not give a fuck about Muslims. These people will throw Muslims under the bus just as fast as they'd throw a white American, so Pakistan look a very fucking stupid country right now.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

While I agree somewhat with how you feel, how about you NOT lump ALL of us together?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Plenty of Muslims object to plenty of terrorist acts all the time. Such objections often go unreported in Western media ... and those which are aired are too often dismissed as window dressing.

I doubt that any denunciation would change many, if any, Western minds.

The problem is that a relatively small number of muslims have pissed off a meaner group who will kill all of them without a second thought if they think that things are getting out of hand. The Americans, Russians, and Chinese all have their problems with various muslim groups. Don't think that they won't go Old Testament on them at any time. At that point we will see if Allah is real.
Christianity has gone through this phase, now Islam is going through this same barbaric phase, so hopefully, it'll be followed by a similar reformation and more and more people waking up to the threat of religious fundamentalism.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Why wouldn't they? it sheds an ugly light on their primitive belief system.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question for Christians and Muslims Fake Messiah 24 2580 February 20, 2019 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: no one
  ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity Foxaèr 94 16093 September 25, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Muslims chime in...... Brian37 4 945 May 3, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How Do Christians Feel About the Testimony of Muslims and Vice Versa? Rhondazvous 24 4540 September 22, 2017 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Muslims drink human feces. WinterHold 25 7436 September 21, 2017 at 1:46 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  My favorite muslims bennyboy 46 7229 August 7, 2016 at 7:51 am
Last Post: RobertE
  New Pew Research poll - Muslims opinions on Islam Heat 2 1572 December 10, 2015 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Muslims Napoléon 147 21597 November 24, 2015 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is the ''Only a minority of Muslims are radical'' true? TheMessiah 77 19364 June 17, 2015 at 10:13 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Which religion would you sentence ISIS to join? emilynghiem 37 9791 February 25, 2015 at 4:42 am
Last Post: CristW