Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The catch-all forum drama thread
The catch-all forum drama thread
Instead of polluting various other threads with who said what, who’s being a jerk and who isn’t, who likes who, who hates who, multi-page rants/justifications/tantrums about why someone is leaving or coming back, and so on, here’s a centralized location to get it all out of your systems.

Sling accusations! Mine those quotes! Call people delusional cunts and fucksticks! Point fingers! Blame others! It’s fun for the whole family!
RE: The catch-all forum drama thread
(May 8, 2018 at 9:14 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Instead of polluting various other threads with who said what, who’s being a jerk and who isn’t, who likes who, who hates who, multi-page rants/justifications/tantrums about why someone is leaving or coming back, and so on, here’s a centralized location to get it all out of your systems.

Sling accusations! Mine those quotes! Call people delusional cunts and fucksticks! Point fingers! Blame others! It’s fun for the whole family!

You siad you'd never start this thread!

Bloody liar!
Dying to live, living to die.
That’s the spirit! Devil
You mean you want to confine all that to just one thread, to make the rest of the forum better? I’m taking cover, this can’t go down well!
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(May 8, 2018 at 9:15 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 8, 2018 at 9:14 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Instead of polluting various other threads with who said what, who’s being a jerk and who isn’t, who likes who, who hates who, multi-page rants/justifications/tantrums about why someone is leaving or coming back, and so on, here’s a centralized location to get it all out of your systems.

You siad you'd never start this thread!

Bloody liar!

Who are you calling a liar!

Liar! Liar! naughty underwear on fire!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 8, 2018 at 9:16 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote: You mean you want to confine all that to just one thread, to make the rest of the forum better?  I’m taking cover, this can’t go down well!

Haha, it probably won’t, but I’m really tired of seeing the same drama spread from thread to thread, especially when it’s simply a derailment of those threads. This thread’s entire purpose is to be in a state of constant derailment.
This thread’s entire purpose is to be in a state of constant derailment.

OK, how do you feel about our Government spending 50 million over thew next 5 years protecting our Great Barrier Reef?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 8, 2018 at 9:17 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(May 8, 2018 at 9:15 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: You siad you'd never start this thread!

Bloody liar!

Who are you calling a liar!

That sounds like Amish sex talk... frankly I’m disappointed!
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
What do you mean by our?

Fucking generalizations, man.... Tongue

Sling accusations!  Mine those quotes!  Call people delusional cunts and fucksticks!  Point fingers!  Blame others!  It’s fun for the whole family!

Break all the rules and get yourself banned in the process!  Big Grin

Go on! Kevin gives you all permission!

(May 8, 2018 at 9:22 pm)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(May 8, 2018 at 9:17 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Who are you calling a liar!

That sounds like Amish sex talk... frankly I’m disappointed!

Except that the Amish don't wear underwear. They don't use any cotton blends or any other material other than cotton. They may use wool for socks and blankets and coats, but all their other clothing is made of 100% cotton. (I've seen it up close)
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The DRAMA Thread Foxaèr 5 280 April 6, 2022 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4130 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Even another all about you thread. Little lunch 17 834 September 13, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Seraphina
  Take another look at your initial introduction thread to this forum Foxaèr 55 8607 May 17, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Forum members compatibilty thread ignoramus 154 20048 April 23, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Help me catch the office coffee thief J a c k 72 15102 November 28, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Divorce Drama Won2blv 9 848 November 20, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  GoT Book Reader's Thread - All Spoilers Welcome! Whateverist 11 2900 June 11, 2015 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Aroura
  Reddit drama Napoléon 9 2126 August 1, 2014 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Little bit of cop drama. lrh9 12 4097 September 28, 2010 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Jaysyn