Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geoff Robson has a hardon for Dawkins
Geoff Robson has a hardon for Dawkins
Quote:Richard Dawkins, the world's best known atheist-for-hire, is in New Zealand this week, preaching at events in Auckland and Christchurch and hoping to rally the troops and win new converts.

As a Bible-loving Christian who believes in God, angels, heaven and hell, I guess people would assume I'm angry or nervous about having the High Priest of Unbelief in town. Actually, I'm cautiously glad that he's here.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/bo...ristianity
RE: Geoff Robson has a hardon for Dawkins
Is there a local pastor anywhere on the planet who doesn't?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Who made dawkins the high priest of unbelief? I unbelieve more than he does lel-

Funny story kit. Big Grin
There was another article written in response to this crap.

Even in NZ there are religious fuckwits like this.
Dying to live, living to die.
What exactly is an "atheist for hire"?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(May 10, 2018 at 3:12 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: What exactly is an "atheist for hire"?

A new, shitty catchphrase.
Dying to live, living to die.
Comparing atheism to religion is always something theists do. It's their fetish. It's as if they think that if they can label atheism as a religion that somehow makes them more... idk???
(May 10, 2018 at 3:12 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: What exactly is an "atheist for hire"?

It's when you pay your local priest or vicar 6 million dollars to tell their flock what they actually think of the Bible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dawkins, Rowling, Sunak et al on Trans Issue and Women's Rights. Nishant Xavier 63 3242 July 15, 2023 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Dawkins loses humanist title Foxaèr 165 6477 June 6, 2021 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Richard Dawkins interviews Saudi Arabian atheist Rana Ahmad AniKoferBo 2 792 July 22, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ricky Gervais won Dawkins award this year Fake Messiah 13 2279 September 6, 2019 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Dawkins writing kid's version of "The God Delusion" - you mad bro? Foxaèr 35 5534 August 2, 2018 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What are your thoughts on Richard Dawkins? NuclearEnergy 96 12949 December 6, 2017 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Bow Before Zeus
  Hitchens, Dawkins, Hawking, Ehrman, Coin, Sagan: Where are the Woman? Rhondazvous 44 4157 January 14, 2017 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  John Lennox and Richard Dawkins TheMonster 8 2235 October 14, 2016 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: TheMonster
  Love Letters to Richard Dawkins Czechlervitz30 6 2003 July 20, 2016 at 7:37 am
Last Post: The Viking
  Long before Hitchens/Dawkins/Harris...... Brian37 3 1725 March 25, 2016 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger