Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Soul For Sale!
Soul For Sale!
Have you ever wanted to own a soul other than your own?

Have you ever thought, "Would owning a soul give me control over an individual?"

Well NOW YOU CAN!!!

Lot one today is a soul that has had only one (not so) careful owner. It has been to several different parts of the world.

It's natural colour is cerulean blue, but it does have a number of dents and a little rust on the bumpers.

Opening starts at $US5.

Don't miss out!
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Soul For Sale!
6 Doll hairs

Does it come with freewill or no?
If Succubi were real, you could pitch that to them through email spam.
I think were gonna need to know how this soul has been used.  Pics, obvs.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I notice you didn't say what species the soul belonged to.
(May 21, 2018 at 6:12 pm)Mathilda Wrote: I notice you didn't say what species the soul belonged to.

Everyone knows only humans have souls, pftt.
Once I buy it how do I keep it?

I think this is like the dog that is sold and always escapes back to it's original mistress.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Can you provide a clear title ?

I suspect Satan already has a lien on it.

While I would be prepared to seek a writ of replevin, I'd rather not if I don't have to . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 21, 2018 at 6:16 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Once I buy it how do I keep it?

I think this is like the dog that is sold and always escapes back to it's original mistress.

Just make sure that you don't agree to a dual with musical instruments or a game of chess.
Beccs, is there a buy it now price attached to it?

I'd like to buy it and put it on the mantle with the glowing halo, bottle of genuine holy water, the complete chakra set and Yeti's stuffed head.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 471 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Steam summer sale.... dyresand 1 937 June 20, 2016 at 1:32 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Soul-searching question Rokcet Scientist 27 5875 March 14, 2012 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  classic car for sale--intersting history! bozo 0 933 August 5, 2011 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: bozo
  In the money. House sale money arrives. Anymouse 6 2573 July 30, 2011 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Rights for "Expelled" the movie up for sale. leo-rcc 1 2257 June 24, 2011 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye