Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: The Floodgates Are Open!
Trump: The Floodgates Are Open!
Judge rules politicians cannot block twitter accounts :

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/23/media/ju...index.html

If he obeys and continues the tweets are going to be way more fun. I might open a twitter account!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Trump: The Floodgates Are Open!
I have a twitter account. Never use it.
There is nothing that shitball says that is worth listening to.
(May 23, 2018 at 9:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There is nothing that shitball says that is worth listening to.

I think the unrestricted counter -tweets would be fun!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I hate Twatter. I hate that it turns nuanced discussions into sound bite one upmanship. I hate how it caters to those who take advantage of short attention spans. I hate how it's the go-to platform for our retarded president. I hate everything it stands for. And I hate everything that it is. Fuck Twatter!

It has it's practical uses, but beyond those, it does more harm than good.
(May 23, 2018 at 9:07 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: I hate Twatter. I hate that it turns nuanced discussions into sound bite one upmanship. I hate how it caters to those who take advantage of short attention spans. I hate how it's the go-to platform for our retarded president. I hate everything it stands for. And I hate everything that it is. Fuck Twatter!

It has it's practical uses, but beyond those, it does more harm than good.

Much like Fakebook.
I ignore all of that shit.
When my laptop got WIN10 stuffed into it, I got all kinds of shit like twitter. First tweet? Some shit about Justin Beeber (sic). I uninstalled that app right then and there. I just went and tightened up on (most) of the screws on the shit that microsoft uses to track what I do, today. There were a few loose screws. I'm not paranoid, but I just don't care for people following me around with their noses up my ass. I think it's great that cheeto von tweeto got denied.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Twitter Raid On Trump !!!!  Devil (large)
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 23, 2018 at 9:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There is nothing that shitball says that is worth listening to.

True, but knowing that you can respond with any sort of shit you like? That's priceless. I've already done it a ton of times. He needs to know what a piece of shit he is.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Michigan Bans Open Carry of Firearms at Polling Places onlinebiker 101 5518 October 29, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  My Plan To Re-open The US Government BrianSoddingBoru4 25 1760 January 25, 2019 at 12:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 695 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Sessions To Open Door To Special Counsel A Theist 9 893 November 14, 2017 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Texas checkpoints to remain open during Hurricane Harvey The Grand Nudger 1 783 August 25, 2017 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New Study: atheists are less open-minded than theists Foxaèr 129 41612 July 15, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  "Ark Encounter" Officially Open! Spooky 152 18187 July 25, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Spooky