Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Nobel for Donald Trump! So sad!!
No Nobel for Donald Trump! So sad!!
Quote:Trump Cancels Meeting with Kim Jong-Un

It looks like the Nobel Committee is going to have to find another winner for the Peace Prize, since Donald Trump not only failed to bring peace to the Korean Penninsula, he isn't even going to meet Kim Jong-Un. Yesterday he sent a letter to the North Korean dictator telling him the show is off. Here is the letter, which reads kind of like Trump is breaking up with Kim. The letter is reasonably calm, given the consequences, but it does note: "You talk about nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used. "Mine is bigger than yours" is a common theme with Trump."

https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2018/S...tml#item-1

But, The Donald's approval rating is up!

Quote:Trump's Approval Rating Is Now Up to 45%

Donald Trump's approval keeps creeping up. A new Harris poll puts it at 45%, the same percentage who say the economy is on right track. On the other hand, the co-director of the poll, Mark Penn, said the Democrats are maintaining their edge on the generic congressional ballot and remained poised to win the House. (V)

My prediction is that the economy is going to tank due to the high gas prices and ongoing trade wars, and a double-dip recession is going to take place as a result.  One thing is certain, though:

Trump will blame Obama!
RE: No Nobel for Donald Trump! So sad!!
So far most of the blame on FNC has been towards Bill Clinton.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Looks like the talks between the U.S. and NOKO remain open. If Trump is successful in reaching terms with Kim, Obama will just claim credit!
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Well, it was only a matter of time until you worked in obama somehow. It's almost as if he lives in your dreams..hiding around every corner, under every bed, in every closet.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 25, 2018 at 10:04 am)Khemikal Wrote: Well, it was only a matter of time until you worked in obama somehow. It's almost as if he lives in your dreams..hiding around every corner, under every bed, in every closet.
It's not my fault. You're the ones who keep bringing up the POS. Check out the OP. Only obama was no dream. He was a nightmare.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Approval rating usually lags by a week, FYI. I expect after Trump cancelled the meeting it will go down again.
(May 25, 2018 at 11:01 am)Tiberius Wrote: Approval rating usually lags by a week, FYI. I expect after Trump cancelled the meeting it will go down again.

We live in a strange time.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(May 25, 2018 at 11:01 am)Tiberius Wrote: Approval rating usually lags by a week, FYI. I expect after Trump cancelled the meeting it will go down again.

The meeting could be on again. Trump told reporters this morning that both sides are now talking and have agreed to leave the door open to talks. Anyway, I'd say that jobs and paychecks would affect his poll numbers more than anything.

Edit: Just hearing on the news right now that Trump suggested this morning that the there's a possibility of ressurrecting the June 12th meeting with NOKO.

(May 25, 2018 at 11:11 am)A Theist Wrote:

The meeting could be on again. Trump told reporters this morning that both sides are now talking and have agreed to leave the door open to talks. Anyway, I'd say that jobs and paychecks would affect his poll numbers more than anything.

Yeah, trump needs the murderous sack of lard to piss on him in person.
(May 25, 2018 at 10:36 am)A Theist Wrote:
(May 25, 2018 at 10:04 am)Khemikal Wrote: Well, it was only a matter of time until you worked in obama somehow.  It's almost as if he lives in your dreams..hiding around every corner, under every bed, in every closet.
It's not my fault. You're the ones who keep bringing up the POS. Check out the OP. Only obama was no dream. He was a nightmare.

Show me on the doll where obama cucked you.  Rolleyes

(May 25, 2018 at 11:11 am)A Theist Wrote: The meeting could be on again. Trump told reporters this morning that both sides are now talking and have agreed to leave the door open to talks. Anyway, I'd say that jobs and paychecks would affect his poll numbers more than anything.

Edit: Just hearing on the news right now that Trump suggested this morning that the there's a possibility of ressurrecting the June 12th meeting with NOKO.

Here, we find common ground.  I agree that bribes are an effective way to remain in power when no significant accomplishment or improvement can be made.  I note..in addition...that the mere promise of a potential bribe tomorrow can be just as effective.  You don;t actually have to pay out.  

NOKO seems to understand this perfectly well. It;s a tune they;ve been fiddling since 1985.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is Poor DeistPaladin 55 2216 October 2, 2020 at 6:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nobel Peace Prize BrianSoddingBoru4 19 1351 October 13, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 282 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump Is Pulling Out Of Syria BrianSoddingBoru4 52 3507 December 23, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye... ReptilianPeon 32 4820 November 18, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 832 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Sad News for Cat Lovers The Valkyrie 14 3580 October 16, 2018 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2774 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  More obstruction of justice from Donald Trump. Jehanne 6 948 September 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Sad. Very sad. BrianSoddingBoru4 14 868 August 16, 2018 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37