Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Fonda Makes Vulgar Tweet Suggesting That Barron Trump Be Kidnapped
Peter Fonda Makes Vulgar Tweet Suggesting That Barron Trump Be Kidnapped
Off the hinge leftist, Peter Fonda, makes Vulgar Tweet suggesting that Barron Trump be ripped from his mother's arms and be locked in a cage with a pedophile. Fonda is to be appearing in a movie and Sony is standing behind him despite his vile tweet, citing he apologized. So did Roseanne Barr. Okay, ABC. Time to bring Roseanne back. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go....d=56058267

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/peter-...ron-trump/
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Peter Fonda Makes Vulgar Tweet Suggesting That Barron Trump Be Kidnapped
I swear, it's almost like once you become a celebrity, all tact and common sense go out the window.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 21, 2018 at 9:42 pm)A Theist Wrote: Off the hinge leftist, Peter Fonda, makes Vulgar Tweet suggesting that Barron Trump be ripped from his mother's arms and be locked in a cage with a pedophile. Fonda is to be appearing in a movie and Sony is standing behind him despite his vile tweet, citing he apologized. So did Roseanne Barr. Okay, ABC. Time to bring Roseanne back. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go....d=56058267

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/peter-...ron-trump/

At least he really is thinking of helping the gene pool.

Rather pitiful the unhinged right wing would snipe from hiding place behind baby trump while idiotically and cravenly seeking political advantage by ripping other people’s babies from their vastly less criminal parents.
Is Peter Fonda an important voice in this debate?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(June 21, 2018 at 9:44 pm)Joods Wrote: I swear, it's almost like once you become a celebrity,  all tact and common sense go out the window.

Doesn't it, though? Any credible argument that celebrities try to make goes completely out the window when they say stupid vile shit like Fonda made.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
The difference between what he SAID and what is actually happening to kids ...is that his words are only words.
There's something to be said about people who are in powerful positions (and yes, celebrities are in that position), who use that power in a careless way. I don't always agree with those from my own party. Especially when they say stupid stuff.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 21, 2018 at 9:58 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: The difference between what he SAID and what is actually happening to kids ...is that his words are only words.

If what I have thought in my life accounted for a crime I would have been executed a thousand times. Snowflakes!

(June 21, 2018 at 9:58 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: The difference between what he SAID and what is actually happening to kids ...is that his words are only words.

Words that he intended to cause hurt with. And that makes all the difference.
(June 21, 2018 at 10:02 pm)Joods Wrote:

Words that he intended to cause hurt with.  And that makes all the difference.
The fact that Peter Fonda is not a person of importance should minimize the shock value of what he utters in public. He had Easy Rider and that was it. How much hurt could come from what he says. I have heard of Jody Foster's Army but not Peter Fonda's!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Religion of Peace makes the news again brewer 13 647 November 5, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  The death penalty makes no sense. Jehanne 213 15485 August 17, 2018 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bill O'Reilly makes a guest appearance on Fox News Foxaèr 2 884 September 27, 2017 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Saudi woman who fled for Australia seeking asylum 'kidnapped' and returned to Riyadh WinterHold 7 1320 May 7, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Makes Sense Minimalist 16 1950 September 21, 2016 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: RobertE
  Trump makes second veiled threat..... Brian37 30 3655 September 17, 2016 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Lefties are mad at British Empire tweet account_inactive 44 5735 August 26, 2016 at 1:06 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Peter Mondavi, winemaker, dies at 101 c172 0 470 February 23, 2016 at 1:46 am
Last Post: c172
  What Makes Conspiracy Theories Popular? Nope 31 3771 April 11, 2015 at 4:45 am
Last Post: urlawyer
  Florida Legislature Accidentally Makes Teen Sexting Completely Legal TheRealJoeFish 3 1009 February 3, 2015 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist