Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump makes second veiled threat.....
Trump makes second veiled threat.....
This is what I am talking about when saying this is no longer about party or economics. 

Trump basically said Hillary should drop her security, and "see what happens".  This is the type of dangerous talk that erodes the western idea of peaceful transfer of power. If she had said the same thing about him, he'd be demanding an investigation for incitement to violence. This is no game, this is not a joke. This cuts to the core of what kind of society we want to be long term. 

There is no place in a western pluralistic society for ANY politician to talk like that. Trump talks like a hero and a badass, so why isn't he taking a physical shot at her himself, if she is so evil? Because he doesn't really think that, he is just pandering to fear. He is the most vile coward I have ever seen in my entire history of paying attention to politics.
RE: Trump makes second veiled threat.....
(September 17, 2016 at 11:32 am)Brian37 Wrote: This is what I am talking about when saying this is no longer about party or economics. 

Trump basically said Hillary should drop her security, and "see what happens".  This is the type of dangerous talk that erodes the western idea of peaceful transfer of power. If she had said the same thing about him, he'd be demanding an investigation for incitement to violence. This is no game, this is not a joke. This cuts to the core of what kind of society we want to be long term. 

There is no place in a western pluralistic society for ANY politician to talk like that. Trump talks like a hero and a badass, so why isn't he taking a physical shot at her himself, if she is so evil? Because he doesn't really think that, he is just pandering to fear. He is the most vile coward I have ever seen in my entire history of paying attention to politics.

More accurately he said her security should drop their guns if she doesn't want guns.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(September 17, 2016 at 11:35 am)paulpablo Wrote:
(September 17, 2016 at 11:32 am)Brian37 Wrote: This is what I am talking about when saying this is no longer about party or economics. 

More accurately he said her security should drop their guns if she doesn't want guns.

BULLSHIT....

That is the 30 year old GOP/NRA fucking lie that democrats want to get rid of every single firearm. I am tired of that fucking bullshit. Saying we have a flooded market and that guns are too easy to get is not a ban on all guns. Just like if one were to  lower speed limits and demand catalytic converters be on cars is not a ban on all vehicles.

"and see what happens" is a veiled invitation for his followers to "do something" so he doesn't have to be held responsible for what his followers do.

There is no political litmus test to own a firearm and liberals own them too. BUT sane people simply know we make too many, they are too easy to get. I have yet to get a good answer as to how many would be enough before we stop pumping them out like candy? We already have 300,000,000 firearms. How about 1 billion firearms? 10 billion?

Now that asshole isn't willing to drop his own security detail himself so this is just a fucking coward's bullshit Jerry Springer act. 

He also knows that a president, as an individual DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER to overturn an amendment by themselves. To overturn an amendment it takes VOTERS and 2/3rds of all the 50 states to do that. The 2nd amendment is in no danger of being overturned. THE WORD regulation is in that amendment, just like mandated seatbelts is a regulation. THIS is just more bullshit fear by Trump/GOP/NRA TO protect gun makers profits. Same bullshit scare tactics big tobacco used to avoid changing their marketing tactics.

He is a fucking coward and a bully and a dangerous demagogue.

Having read many different articles on this subject, it seems to me that he was actually calling her out or, if she is for a ban on guns, then she should ask her security team to drop their arms. She would never do that in a million years. She might be against guns, but she knows full well that she feels more secure with one. Hypocrite.
(September 17, 2016 at 11:50 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 17, 2016 at 11:35 am)paulpablo Wrote: More accurately he said her security should drop their guns if she doesn't want guns.

BULLSHIT....

That is the 30 year old GOP/NRA fucking lie that democrats want to get rid of every single firearm. I am tired of that fucking bullshit. Saying we have a flooded market and that guns are too easy to get is not a ban on all guns. Just like if one were to  lower speed limits and demand catalytic converters be on cars is not a ban on all vehicles.

"and see what happens" is a veiled invitation for his followers to "do something" so he doesn't have to be held responsible for what his followers do.

There is no political litmus test to own a firearm and liberals own them too. BUT sane people simply know we make too many, they are too easy to get. I have yet to get a good answer as to how many would be enough before we stop pumping them out like candy? We already have 300,000,000 firearms. How about 1 billion firearms? 10 billion?

Now that asshole isn't willing to drop his own security detail himself so this is just a fucking coward's bullshit Jerry Springer act. 

He also knows that a president, as an individual DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER to overturn an amendment by themselves. To overturn an amendment it takes VOTERS and 2/3rds of all the 50 states to do that. The 2nd amendment is in no danger of being overturned. THE WORD regulation is in that amendment, just like mandated seatbelts is a regulation. THIS is just more bullshit fear by Trump/GOP/NRA TO protect gun makers profits. Same bullshit scare tactics big tobacco used to avoid changing their marketing tactics.

And this is what the GOP told their people they needed. Horrifying that the people agreed.
(September 17, 2016 at 11:50 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 17, 2016 at 11:35 am)paulpablo Wrote: More accurately he said her security should drop their guns if she doesn't want guns.

BULLSHIT....

Bold is mine.

First of all, the "see what happens", has nothing to do with his followers. I mean, look at what happened to Trumps supporters, when they got physically attacked by Clinton supporters.
Secondly, of course he isn't going to drop his security. Why should he because he doesnt' want a ban on guns so, it seems logical to me.
(September 17, 2016 at 11:55 am)RobertE Wrote:
(September 17, 2016 at 11:50 am)Brian37 Wrote: BULLSHIT....

Bold is mine.

First of all, the "see what happens", has nothing to do with his followers. I mean, look at what happened to Trumps supporters, when they got physically attacked by Clinton supporters.
Secondly, of course he isn't going to drop his security. Why should he because he doesnt' want a ban on guns so, it seems logical to me.

I'd love to see your evidence that Clinton wants a ban on guns.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Why doesn't the Drumpfuck drop his "security?"
I'd say "Trump can suck my shell" but ewww no ewww no ewww. Yuck ugh bah!

I wonder if I'm rather androdnous sometimes although I can act masculine as fuck (in certain contexts) and feminine as fuck (in silly contexts)... "although"? I say "although".... hmmm isn't that what "androdonous is?" I dunno bah meh bah meh.

I IZ HAPPEH!

Oh.... yeah I'm on the beer.

Trump sucks. Trump sucks. Trumsuckstrumpmotherfucingsucks

/thread

TL;DR (not DR like Doctor like "doctor who">... dr like dr like >>> "Didn't read"):

JustanotherthreadTRUMPSUCKS/THREAD
(September 17, 2016 at 12:09 pm)The_Empress Wrote:
(September 17, 2016 at 11:55 am)RobertE Wrote: Bold is mine.

I'd love to see your evidence that Clinton wants a ban on guns.

I would also love to see Brians evidence too that Trump wants his supporters to shoot Clinton.  Big Grin This is what he implied and thus, he should show clear as day evidence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2677 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The REAL Threat To America BrianSoddingBoru4 11 876 December 15, 2020 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A Religion of Peace makes the news again brewer 13 649 November 5, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  "Credible Threat" Columbine follower. Brian37 33 1514 April 18, 2019 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The death penalty makes no sense. Jehanne 213 15535 August 17, 2018 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Peter Fonda Makes Vulgar Tweet Suggesting That Barron Trump Be Kidnapped A Theist 184 17583 June 23, 2018 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  America's biggest threat ARE PANDAS! Brian37 16 1986 April 11, 2018 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Breaking:Saudi Arabia: a second Missile hits the capital WinterHold 8 2139 December 20, 2017 at 4:57 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  FBI labels black activists as new terrorist threat Foxaèr 25 4201 October 13, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Bill O'Reilly makes a guest appearance on Fox News Foxaèr 2 885 September 27, 2017 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0