Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:10 pm

Poll: Is Donald Trump a traitor to the United States
This poll is closed.
Yes, and he should be impeached!
70.00%
21 70.00%
Yes, but he should remain in office.
3.33%
1 3.33%
No, just an incompetent boob.
16.67%
5 16.67%
He's the equivalent of a Jedi Master -- just trust him!
3.33%
1 3.33%
Don't know.
6.67%
2 6.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Donald Trump a traitor?!
Is Donald Trump a traitor?!
Yes, no, or don't know.
RE: Is Donald Trump a traitor?!
I think so, personally. I'd pay money to have been a fly on the wall when he was in private discussions with Putin. "Who's your daddy, Donnie?". Tongue

Whether he's a traitor or not, he's massively hosing the world's politics, stumbling around like a punch-drunk prize fighter.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
[Image: cart52.jpg?w=620]
When he stands at a podium with one of the enemies of the free word at his side, and throws his lot with that enemy instead of with the intelligence services of his own country, what can he be but a traitor?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: MP-2017-01-06-e1483766329497.gif]
From what I saw, I don't think even Putin knows what to make of him.
He probably thinks he's a dangerous fool too.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
(July 17, 2018 at 7:26 pm)possibletarian Wrote: From what I saw, I don't think even Putin knows what to make of him.
He probably thinks he's a dangerous fool too.

He may not know what to think of him but I'm pretty sure he knows what use to make of him.
(July 17, 2018 at 6:56 pm)Fireball Wrote: I think so, personally. I'd pay money to have been a fly on the wall when he was in private discussions with Putin. "Who's your daddy, Donnie?". Tongue

Whether he's a traitor or not, he's massively hosing the world's politics, stumbling around like a punch-drunk prize fighter.

I think that he is a traitor and a dipshit.

With Donald Trump, the Russians got a giant gift horse that will keep on giving, long after Trump's presidency is over with.
He is a traitor, the only reason he wouldn't back our intelligence agencies is because he's worried they are going to find something or have already found something on him.
Putin's investment has paid off beyond his wildest wet dreams. A bit of money to some trolls and he gets the collapse of NATO and the sycophancy of an American President.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1703 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2852 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1054 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump Officially Impeached! Rev. Rye 118 8142 December 28, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My Video about Donald Trump Banning Huawei FlatAssembler 7 725 September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How Richard Neal (D-MA) is helping Donald Trump ReptilianPeon 0 325 August 11, 2019 at 3:56 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36884 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Just when I thought that Donald Trump could not get any dumber... Jehanne 16 2155 November 27, 2018 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Donald Trump predicting Red Wave!! Jehanne 99 12278 November 18, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Donald Trump robbed Saudi Arabia; again xD WinterHold 4 845 March 25, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: WinterHold