Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phew! And another south of the boarder story.
Phew! And another south of the boarder story.
Yes, this involves my GASP, M13 non violent targets of President Shithole, neighbors. <--- IT'S CALLED SARCASM FOLKS!

So I go out to smoke, and I keep seeing a small arm/hand move around in my neighbor's vehicle. Mind you the windows are tinted and our houses are a bit apart.  

I think, oh, mom's briefly inside, about to come back out and drive off. Nope, but I don't panic at first, it isn't that hot 77 degrees, but the windows were rolled up. So even at that temp it will still be slightly hotter inside.  So.... 2 mins, nothing, 3 mins, nothing, windows still rolled up. 5 minutes, nobody coming out of the house. Finally I cant stand it, and go up to the vehicle and look inside. Mom had laid back the seat, that is why I could not see the entire body, and her arms are small. 

Now, my thinking wasn't she would leave her kid in a hot car on purpose, but any parent can get distracted and lose track. It is why we hear kids falling in pools in the news too. She is a good mother. But I would rather look to be sure, than to do nothing and be wrong.
RE: Phew! And another south of the boarder story.
I remember once I was doing something in the yard and I look over, and there's my dad's truck parked in the driveway and he's slumped over, leaning against the window. I'm like, OhMyGod my dad's dead! No, just sleeping. Scared the shit out of me.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Low riding in park?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 18, 2018 at 10:29 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: I remember once I was doing something in the yard and I look over, and there's my dad's truck parked in the driveway and he's slumped over, leaning against the window.  I'm like, OhMyGod my dad's dead!  No, just sleeping.  Scared the shit out of me.

No shit. Had a few "oh shit" moments with my mom too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 511754 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 844 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The story of Midas makes no sense Foxaèr 13 1114 April 27, 2022 at 11:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1117 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Ostrich Egg Omelette Recipe South African Style WinterHold 20 1240 January 10, 2021 at 4:44 pm
  Skins vs plastic, a loaded potato story. Brian37 40 2180 December 30, 2020 at 12:42 pm
  A story Apollo 2 410 November 22, 2020 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Another story from the "Dumbass" files, me. Brian37 63 2708 October 27, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Sal
  South Park. What you think of Cartman? Snideon 10 536 July 10, 2020 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: mediocrates
  The one sentence story, #1. Gawdzilla Sama 12 749 September 20, 2018 at 4:40 am
Last Post: ignoramus