Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Told You...Oh, Yes I Did!
I Told You...Oh, Yes I Did!
But some of you sniggered and sneered and even tried to play fast and loose with definitions.  IT ISN'T MILK!!!

Almonds Don't Lactate

Victory is mine.  mwa ha ha.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: I Told You...Oh, Yes I Did!
I'm still drinking the lactose free stuff since the issue merely seems to be a concern of semantics.
Moo...
The shame is mine, for thinking that they were breasts and squeezing that sweet milk- like liquid out of them. Blush
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
That might explain why I can never locate the nipples.
(July 19, 2018 at 5:24 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Moo...

[Image: 716972607c9b34fab6a5831b04c8e261.jpg]
But have you seen the specially genetically modified almond created in German labs?

They're called "uber boober" almonds.

True story!*

*Just like the bible.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 19, 2018 at 5:23 pm)Kit Wrote: I'm still drinking the lactose free stuff since the issue merely seems to be a concern of semantics.

You may be right.  Arguing over what does or does not qualify as milk seems udderly ridiculous.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Got Milc?

Edit: I don't think the FDA can limit "milk" to only cow milk. Fuckin dissin on my sheep peeps.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
They gave us Carnation condensed milk, then powdered milk! Where does it end Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jizkiahu ben david (I told you so..) Drich 28 3006 April 11, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1198 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I TOLD You Those Vegans Were Trouble!! BrianSoddingBoru4 6 784 September 1, 2019 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  El Paso Shooting (Yes, Again) Nay_Sayer 215 10778 August 31, 2019 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Yes, Evangelicals Suck Cock, This Isn't News Minimalist 6 537 June 25, 2018 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 2900 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Yes. He's Batshit Crazy Minimalist 40 4209 October 14, 2017 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Amarok
  The Answer Seems To Be "Yes," Professor Minimalist 1 871 June 4, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Yes, it WAS abuse, but damn it's funny vorlon13 8 1358 March 3, 2016 at 4:23 am
Last Post: Joods
  Did you hear the one about Saudi prince caught smuggling drugs? ReptilianPeon 0 571 October 26, 2015 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon