Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And TheTrumptard Will Still Not Care....
And TheTrumptard Will Still Not Care....
They never do.  They are all for "law and order" until their Orange Turdfuhrer is the law breaker.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/bombshe...on-report/

Quote:Bombshell new evidence offers ‘some of the strongest’ proof yet implicating Trump in obstruction: report

Lock Him Up!!!
RE: And TheTrumptard Will Still Not Care....
(July 31, 2018 at 11:25 am)Minimalist Wrote: They never do.  They are all for "law and order" until their Orange Turdfuhrer is the law breaker.

Quote:Bombshell new evidence offers ‘some of the strongest’ proof yet implicating Trump in obstruction: report

Lock Him Up!!!

I thought you already had him dead to nuts on the treason for smiling at Putin on TV  (unbelievable).  Anymore, I wait for the evidence to come out, and the proceedings to start, before I get too excited about the extreme left claiming they have something on Trump.  It may be true, but I don't jump when you cry "wolf" anymore.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
Quote:I thought you already had him dead to nuts on the treason for smiling at Putin on TV  (unbelievable).
There is a mountain of misrepresentation snobody is calling Trump a traitor for smiling at Putin . And yes their is plenty to go on to condemn Trump .

Quote:  Anymore, I wait for the evidence to come out, and the proceedings to start, before I get too excited about the extreme left claiming they have something on Trump.
He could be cuffed tomorrow and carted off to jail and your kind would argue it was a set up by the "evil leftists " You idiots pushed Obama's birth certificate for 8 years and your kind thinks Alex Jones is credible. Your skepticism is wholly motivated if this were Obama or Clinton you be calling for prison before the investigation began .

Quote:  It may be true, but I don't jump when you cry "wolf" anymore.
The wolf could be chewing on your leg and you would claim it's a mosquito bite .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 31, 2018 at 6:48 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:I thought you already had him dead to nuts on the treason for smiling at Putin on TV  (unbelievable).
There is a mountain of misrepresentation snobody is calling Trump a traitor for smiling at Putin . And yes their is plenty to go on to condemn Trump .

Quote:  Anymore, I wait for the evidence to come out, and the proceedings to start, before I get too excited about the extreme left claiming they have something on Trump.
He could be cuffed tomorrow and carted off to jail and your kind would argue it was a set up by the "evil leftists " You idiots pushed Obama's birth certificate for 8 years and your kind thinks Alex Jones is credible. Your skepticism is wholly motivated if this were Obama or Clinton you be calling for prison before the investigation began .

So then what was being called treason in the summit with Putin?  All I could gather when I asked, was they thought he was too nice. 

I said similar concerning Obama's birth certificate. If there was anything credible, they would have been pressing it for impeachment.   That was ridiculous as well.  And I haven't seen anything on Trump, that would call for impeachment, and it wouldn't matter if it was Obama or Clinton I would still think the same.   If it was Obama or Clinton would you still be calling for impeachment?  What on?    

Do you ever notice, how you are always wrong when you try to argue for others?
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(July 31, 2018 at 11:25 am)Minimalist Wrote: They never do.  They are all for "law and order" until their Orange Turdfuhrer is the law breaker.

Lock Him Up!!!

Correction: congress won’t care.  Nothing is going to happen to Trump, and he knows it.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Quote:So then what was being called treason in the summit with Putin?  All I could gather when I asked, was they thought he was too nice.  
Nope it was not the fact he was "too nice " nice not understanding the charge .But that's par for the course with you i suppose . The charge was more profound then being "too nice" 

Quote:I said similar concerning Obama's birth certificate. If there was anything credible, they would have been pressing it for impeachment.   That was ridiculous as well. 
So did you at the time defend Obama to the same extent you defend Trump now i doubt it .

Quote: And I haven't seen anything on Trump, that would call for impeachment,
Don't see? or won't see ? and your ignorance is not an argument.

Quote:and it wouldn't matter if it was Obama or Clinton I would still think the same.
Don't believe that for a second if you had an opportunity to kick your political enemies from power and install a Republican .I don't believe you would care if their guilty or not .  

Quote:   If it was Obama or Clinton would you still be calling for impeachment?  What on?  
 Yup treason is treason and treason to Russia is all the worst as Russia is an immediate threat to Canada . And if they were guilty as Trump even more so.

Quote:Do you ever notice, how you are always wrong when you try to argue for others?
No primarily because i'm never wrong in that regard .I'm just faced with denial or dishonesty when i call people out . Your a  very special case of that.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Tiz is Canadian and yet he makes a much better American than some Americans on here.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
IMO we could stand to learn from Canada. But we won't.
"1974:
For the rest of his presidency, Nixon maintained a loyal core constituency of about 25 percent of those polled who approved of his performance as president. But most people held a negative view of his presidency, with disapproval ratings in the mid-60s."

I'm just saying, about 1 in 4 voters will approve of the person they voted in no matter what. Murders, war, treason, none of that matters as long as they hold the correct party. They are so brainwashed by the supposed ideals of the party they belong to they cannot ever see reason.

There are inherent flaws in any political system, and this is a major one with any sort of democracy.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? WinterHold 106 4781 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 2100 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who Still Thinks Joe Biden Will Be The Nomine? ReptilianPeon 90 6553 March 11, 2020 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Evidently, we're still living in 1974... Rev. Rye 25 4285 June 4, 2018 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  We may have different points of view but can we still be friends? GODZILLA 26 3704 May 30, 2018 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 5096 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
Question Coveny’s plan for health care Coveny 54 9812 October 21, 2017 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Ann Coulter Reminds the WLB That His Racist Fans Don't Care About Tax Cuts Minimalist 29 6740 September 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Why Are We Still In Afghanistan? Minimalist 12 3802 June 19, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Nobody dies because they don't have access to health care. Jehanne 29 6188 May 11, 2017 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13