Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Shit!
No Shit!
https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/mystery-po...-district/

Quote:‘Mystery pooper’ will get more than $100K from school district

Quote:The “Pooperintendent of Schools” accused of repeatedly defecating on school property will receive more than $100,000 from his district in New Jersey until he resigns, according to a report.

Under a separation agreement, Thomas W. Tramaglini, the former Kenilworth Public Schools superintendent, will be paid his full salary through the end of September in addition to two months severance pay and $23,827 in unused vacation time, NJ.com reported.

Whatever happened to arrested and thrown in jail?  Or is that only for poor people in New Jersey?
RE: No Shit!
[Image: a80.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Wow.  I once pissed in the Trevi Fountain.  Suffice to say I was treated somewhat less generously by the polizia.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Damn!

For free ??

I'd pay for a private micturition show . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That's really wried. The guy's committing a crime, but he's going to continue to be paid, and allowed to retire. If you have enough money, laws just don't apply to you anymore.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

That seems to be the lesson.  I hope even fewer people believe in "equal justice under the law" than believe in fucking god.
Bet he's not black or gay...
Dying to live, living to die.
So, no longer the "garden" state then?

What will be their new nickname?

New Jersey, the state for loafers.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 14, 2018 at 7:11 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Damn!

For free ??

I'd pay for a private micturition show . . .

Tongue

You couldn't afford me.

Big Grin

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Pretty sure there's poor people pooping all over CA without consequence.

San Francisco Creates Poop Patrol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5412 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1983 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  What we really lost in all this shit... Gawdzilla Sama 7 1152 April 20, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Stupid shit you've seen. Gawdzilla Sama 44 5760 December 26, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2065 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
  I’m too old for this shit! J a c k 42 3054 September 26, 2018 at 10:34 am
  Maybe the Shit should hit the Fan fromdownunder 2 530 September 12, 2018 at 6:03 am
  Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit Minimalist 11 1366 August 28, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Anybody else overthink the most basic shit? Kookaburra 19 2024 March 22, 2018 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits Fireball 12 1898 March 17, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball