Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof That I'm Inflammable
Proof That I'm Inflammable
[Image: giphy.gif]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Proof That I'm Inflammable
Yeouch
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Meet me in Rotorua.

I want to test this claim.
Dying to live, living to die.
I find your lack of trust disturbing.  Typical, but disturbing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Trust is earned.

😉
Dying to live, living to die.
But if you test my inflammability, I'll be 'urned'.

Boru
(September 3, 2018 at 4:50 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Boru

This new learning amazes me Sir Bedevere. Explain to me again how sheep’s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes. 

Norm
One does NOT respond to a Mel Brooks reference with a Monty Python reference!  Bad form, Patsy.

Besides, it's only a model...

Boru
(September 3, 2018 at 6:08 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: One does NOT respond to a Mel Brooks reference with a Monty Python reference!  Bad form, Patsy.

Boru

That comment hurt me, made me hysterical and caused me to drop a full bottle of beer on my foot.

So, I'm wet and in pain, and still hysterical.

Norm
(September 3, 2018 at 6:42 am)fromdownunder Wrote:
(September 3, 2018 at 6:08 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: One does NOT respond to a Mel Brooks reference with a Monty Python reference!  Bad form, Patsy.

Boru

That comment hurt me, made me hysterical and caused me to drop a full bottle of beer on my foot.

So, I'm wet and in pain, and still hysterical.

Norm

Well played. Smile

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof I Have Proof Amarok 14 978 September 4, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Fireball