Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Serial Rapist Caught Via a DNA Website
Another Serial Rapist Caught Via a DNA Website
My county sheriff's office announced yesterday they arrested a suspected serial rapist whose crimes went back to the early 90s. They linked his DNA by using a website that people use to trace their genealogy. A relative had their closely-matched DNA in there, the police built a family tree around the relative and narrowed it down to this suspect.
The last attack was around 2006, he's been hiding in plain sight and I bet he thought he would never get caught.
The best part of the story is that he was first linked to the crime using a relative's DNA, not even his own. Heinous criminals of the world, beware!

ETA: This is the same website that was used to identify the Golden State Killer/ East Area rapist back in April.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/...93610.html

-Teresa
RE: Another Serial Rapist Caught Via a DNA Website
What diocese was he located in?
(September 22, 2018 at 1:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What diocese was he located in?

lol good question.

-Teresa

One of the victims stabbed him with scissors and he bled out a lot, apparently leaving a lot of useful DNA evidence at that particular crime.

-Teresa
I think it was the same with the east area rapist. It was relatives DNA that they used from a genealogy site.

DNA tests probably rank in the top three important discoveries of my lifetime.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(September 22, 2018 at 1:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What diocese was he located in?

I was going to ask which court he was judging for.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The civil liberties people would probably have a fit but I personally think it should be mandatory to give a DNA sample to be entered into a national database.

Not just for this reason but it would be easier to identify victims of crimes or disasters.

Let the bemoaning of "Big Sister" start now...
Dying to live, living to die.
I'll mail you my DNA sample.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 28, 2018 at 3:32 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The civil liberties people would probably have a fit but I personally think it should be mandatory to give a DNA sample to be entered into a national database.

Not just for this reason but it would be easier to identify victims of crimes or disasters.

I look at the Orange Turdfuhrer and think, "not while this fucktard is around."
(September 22, 2018 at 1:21 pm)Tres Leches Wrote:

lol good question.

-Teresa

One of the victims stabbed him with scissors and he bled out a lot, apparently leaving a lot of useful DNA evidence at that particular crime.

-Teresa

Italics mine. Too bad he didn't get stabbed hard enough to leave ALL his DNA at the scene. Good for her!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(September 28, 2018 at 3:32 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The civil liberties people would probably have a fit but I personally think it should be mandatory to give a DNA sample to be entered into a national database.

[Image: timeline_popularculture_1984.mac1984.jpg]

lol.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 961 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  CBS and CNN caught faking evening news. Drich 42 3399 October 26, 2019 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alaska men caught on video Foxaèr 18 633 April 17, 2019 at 12:08 pm
  Potus's Follower caught in killing spree plot Brian37 11 1972 February 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Antichrist to control us via gadgets alw0992 15 1255 January 10, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 832 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4533 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2331 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  East Area Rapist/ Killer caught Seraphina 29 3583 April 29, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The WLB Gets Caught Lying Again Minimalist 13 1702 April 26, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Minimalist