Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antichrist to control us via gadgets
Antichrist to control us via gadgets
https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-...gets-64060
RE: Antichrist to control us via gadgets
My GPS says he's way off base.
Predicting the future by reading " scripture - is like seeing the face of Elvis Presley - in a growth of mold on the side of an old refrigerator.

You squint enough, you see what you want to see....
I've some wacky stuff from religious "leaders" but this made laugh pretty hard.
So...................... not the penis then. DAMN!!!

(maybe I should be careful what I wish for, it could be lack of penis, DAMN!)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 8, 2019 at 4:15 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Predicting the future by reading " scripture - is like seeing the face of Elvis Presley - in a growth of mold on the side of an old refrigerator.

Actually, I've seen that.   Think
-- 
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Christian leaders can't burn books anymore or create lists of forbidden books, they can't control information anymore and considering that it doesn't take a lot of logic and education to see that Bible and whole Christianity is bullshit - they are scared shitless and they are losing sheep because people are getting informed through their devices.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 10, 2019 at 2:22 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Christian leaders can't burn books anymore or create lists of forbidden books, they can't control information anymore and considering that it doesn't take a lot of logic and education to see that Bible and whole Christianity is bullshit - they are scared shitless and they are losing sheep because people are getting informed through their devices.

I should think they'd welcome the advent (no pun intended) of reading sources like e-books.  Now, there's no reason to burn forbidden books. You can, you know, just hit 'delete'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 10, 2019 at 7:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 10, 2019 at 2:22 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Christian leaders can't burn books anymore or create lists of forbidden books, they can't control information anymore and considering that it doesn't take a lot of logic and education to see that Bible and whole Christianity is bullshit - they are scared shitless and they are losing sheep because people are getting informed through their devices.

I should think they'd welcome the advent (no pun intended) of reading sources like e-books.  Now, there's no reason to burn forbidden books. You can, you know, just hit 'delete'.

Boru

They didn't burn THEIR copies of the books.
(January 10, 2019 at 8:38 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(January 10, 2019 at 7:30 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I should think they'd welcome the advent (no pun intended) of reading sources like e-books.  Now, there's no reason to burn forbidden books. You can, you know, just hit 'delete'.

Boru

They didn't burn THEIR copies of the books.

I think you'll find they did. Not the naughty ones, though.  They might burn Freedom Through Education, but Hot Moist Serfs would be kept safely hidden under the mattress.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gun Control Leonardo17 38 1610 November 12, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Border Control Gets Bipartisan Support onlinebiker 20 1352 August 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 9662 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
  This Is NOT A Gun Control Thread!! BrianSoddingBoru4 34 1714 February 28, 2020 at 4:15 pm
  Another Serial Rapist Caught Via a DNA Website Seraphina 14 976 September 29, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself? Minimalist 25 2474 August 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Huge 2.6 Terabyte Panama Leak Reveals companies secretly control celeb. estates Heat 4 939 April 5, 2016 at 4:42 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Eagles of Death Metal leader sounds off on gun control KUSA 43 6566 February 23, 2016 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Mind Control Artur Axmann 27 5071 May 28, 2014 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.