Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabia: the new King??
Saudi Arabia: the new King??
The ruling royal hierarchy in Saudi Arabia begins with:
1-The founder of the kingdom
2-His closest sons

Thus; all the kings that came after the founder, are his sons. Until our time now, the sons grew very very old, and began to die out.
The current king of Saudi Arabia -Salman- is very very old, and leaks say he has "Alzheimer"; that's why his son Mohammed -AKA MBS- who is also the crown prince, is considered the actual king.

Salman -the king- is as good as a dead man. He is too old to function.
His son -who is in his early 30s- led the kingdom to the brink of bankruptcy, and became infamous for the brutality and death he rules with.

The war in Yemen was the begining of his reign; and the killing & torture of the journalist Jamal Kashoggi is the current crime.

The international community doesn't want him, because -according to my own opinion- he is crazy. The man is a psychopath, and if he owned atomic bombs or WMDs he can make himself and his allies in the international community to drown in deep shit.

First rumors came that they will bring his brother to power instead.

But now; this guy showed up:

Quote:https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/10/k...06547.html

[Image: a4ef877e57ad4acc985c53ed93daa152_18.jpg]

He is the brother of the current king; and the son of the founder of ksa.

Are we looking at how the civil war manifests ? its parts being formed? 

#Note: the Sauds are all corrupt fucks. This guy -Ahmed- wants the royal title of king for himself, and using the stupidity of MBS to gain the rank. There is no good guys in this race. Only when a decent country with democratic system is made, with all the people forming the decision is made, then we can say the curse is gone.
RE: Saudi Arabia: the new King??
I feel like I should care about this, but somehow I just don't.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 31, 2018 at 11:46 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I feel like I should care about this, but somehow I just don't.

You should care. It has an international heavy weight.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 31, 2018 at 11:46 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I feel like I should care about this, but somehow I just don't.

Don't worry.  The Orange Turdfuhrer will send in the 82d Airborne to secure the oil fields and get us involved in another 50 year civil war.  Situation Normal for 'Murrica.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 587 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2432 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26904 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2152 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1081 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 893 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 495 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3141 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 527 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
  BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince' WinterHold 47 2817 January 24, 2020 at 11:26 am