Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arab woman on Islam
Video 
Arab woman on Islam
Wow, this brave woman speaks the truth, even though it may put her in danger. I have so much respect for her. Let me know your thoughts.

My apologies if this video has already been posted somewhere.

[Image: 186305514v6_480x480_Front_Color-Black-1.jpg]
RE: Arab woman on Islam
It's very easy to point at the violent Muslims like this woman did. But it's a whole different thing to disprove Islam itself, because then they have to go back to the source, which is the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The latter is much harder to do and no one has really succeeded in doing this yet according to my knowledge.
The point is NOT to disprove Islam...the point is
Quote:'you can believe in rocks for all that I care, just don't throw them at me'

And just WHAT does Islam GIVE humanity as a whole??? No much at the moment...except to prey on our paranoia......

And so Islam is THE most ineffectual religion on the planet atm by this woman's thinking and it distresses her to come to this conclusion. BUT based on all available evidence she must accept that her 'Middle Easterness" is compromised and is doing what she feels best to bring her bretheren 'Into the 21st Century' and away from 'backwardness and primitivism'
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Rayaan Wrote:they have to go back to the source, which is the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

The Quran and the Prophet both seem to condone attacking and forcibly converting nonbelievers, and are used to justify death for blasphemers and apostates and those who commit other victimless 'crimes,' not to mention subjugation of women and horrible violations of human rights. It's impossible to deny that there's something about the tenets of Islam itself behind all this, not just a few violent individuals who 'went astray.' In fact, these individuals are being celebrated in their communities as martyrs and true believers.

[Image: 186305514v6_480x480_Front_Color-Black-1.jpg]
Rayaan Wrote:It's very easy to point at the violent Muslims like this woman did. But it's a whole different thing to disprove Islam itself, because then they have to go back to the source, which is the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The latter is much harder to do and no one has really succeeded in doing this yet according to my knowledge.

Once again, we have believers who want to shift the burden of proof.

It is NOT our reponsibility to disprove your fairy tale. It is YOUR responsibility to provide evidence that your fairy tale is true.

So good luck proving that your imaginary deity really exists. And good luck proving that Muhammad truly communicated with this imaginary man. I'll be waiting...
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 43 3193 Today at 10:00 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4741 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7842 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Arab Atheist being hunted down yragnitup 28 4449 July 4, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  The Arab World before Islamism Lebneni Murtad 25 5428 March 5, 2017 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7891 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Has anyone read: "The Arab Conquest of Eygpt" by Alfred Butler? ReptilianPeon 0 721 December 21, 2015 at 6:36 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Powerful words from Israeli-Arab reporter Lucy Aharish mralstoner 13 3295 November 3, 2015 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5463 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  United Arab Emirates wants to go to space but... ReptilianPeon 15 3768 May 12, 2015 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Prince