Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whyizit?
Whyizit?
Whyizit ---

The same people that tell you " a wall won' t help keep people from entering the country illegally" -   think that background checks, waiting periods, and limits on magazine capacity will help stop gun violence??

Huh
RE: Whyizit?
How are those things remotely equivalent?
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
^^^
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I'm pretty sure they think it will lessen it, not solve it. Is that a bad thing? Plenty of gun violence is committed by people with red-flag pasts who own guns legally. Let's prevent those cases, yeah?
(January 24, 2019 at 2:49 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Whyizit ---

The same people that tell you " a wall won' t help keep people from entering the country illegally" -   think that background checks, waiting periods, and limits on magazine capacity will help stop gun violence??

Huh

Maybe because they have a basic grasp of facts? Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Also, why do you think a wall will work? Because Trump told you so or do you know something about walls that I don't?
I mean, it could, if it were 30k feet tall or made of commercial flight seeking missiles.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I’ve always wondered if there’s a type of wall that can locate people who have stayed after their visa expired and relocate them to their home country. That would be a neat wall.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Yeah, his names Phil, and he sets up roadside huts to ask brown people for their papers.
(January 24, 2019 at 2:49 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Whyizit ---

Huh

Holy apples and cow patties Batman!

1. With or without papers, most humans migrating here are not violent.

2. Most violent criminals in our nation's prisons are born here with legal status. Unless you stupidly want to claim the majority of our estimated 2 million in our jails and prisons are 99% from south of the border, which would be FALSE!

But yea that little girl and little boy who died recently, go ahead and try loading a high capacity magazine in their ass and see how many people you can mow down from a hotel 32 stories up. Maybe it is just me, but I don't see unarmed people trying to flee famine and violence as a threat.

And this is just fear mongering bullshit on your part.

Most of the undocumented events happen from legal ports of entries.

Most of the illegal drugs that come in, same thing, at established ports.

But most importantly, your fellow human beings simply trying not to die, are the majority entering, regardless of having or not having papers.

It never occurs to you that it IS possible to value stronger laws to regulate entry without falling for fear and  bigotry.

So in typical bigoted fashion, you are literally treating a human being like an object which you are far more willing to protect than a fellow human being.

As the orange turd says, "Sad".

OLB, it is really sad to me that you are too stupid to see, that you are far more likely do die in your own house from your own use, or someone else using your firearm than you would be from dying from a complete stranger.

Suicides are the #1 cause of firearm death. Domestic violence, violence between family members or neighbors, would be second. Accidental would be third, and mostly children getting their hands on them.

Want to guess how many times my Hispanic neighbors on both sides of me have robbed me or shot at me? I've lived next to them for over a decade.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whyizit? onlinebiker 3 439 December 10, 2020 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Whyizit? onlinebiker 28 2961 August 3, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath