Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabia:Activists appeal to Mariah Carey to cancel Saudi Arabia performance
Saudi Arabia:Activists appeal to Mariah Carey to cancel Saudi Arabia performance
Activists appeal to Mariah Carey to cancel Saudi Arabia performance over women's rights abuses

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01...rformance/

While thousands -including many women- are witnessing brutal fates in Saudi prisons under torture, MBS is inviting singers to perform in the Kingdom; in a direct coverup for the monstrous, terrible grip he and his regime are forcing against the people of the Arabian Peninsula.

The tactic is as clear as daylight: he is throwing dust in the eyes of people to forget his crimes; thinking that bringing Mariah Carey and holding musical concerts will make people forget that the kingdom is going bankrupted, and that he is a thieve who cut people with bonesaws inside embassies.

Wahhabies, liberals, atheists and pretty much everybody in the kingdom is living under fear under the grip of this madman. He should be put under psychological treatment inside an asylum; not given the rule of a country.

Now his agenda became more than clear: activists from all branches in the country are getting butchered and tortured in prison. He claims to be "liberator of women" while female activists -with hundreds- are getting systematically raped and sexually harassed by his orders in prison.

This man is not stable mentally. He was about to start a war with Canada over their just stance with human rights, he already started a war with Yemen and emptied the country causing the worst famine in 100 years.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle...-100-years

He was about to start a massacre against Qatar, he commit low crimes worthy of a Cartel gang in an international embassy in Istanbul.

This man must be trialed and he and his regime leave, once and for all.
RE: Saudi Arabia:Activists appeal to Mariah Carey to cancel Saudi Arabia performance
(January 28, 2019 at 9:12 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Activists appeal to Mariah Carey to cancel Saudi Arabia performance over women's rights abuses

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01...rformance/

While thousands -including many women- are witnessing brutal fates in Saudi prisons under torture, MBS  is inviting singers to perform in the Kingdom; in a direct coverup for the monstrous, terrible grip he and his regime are forcing against the people of the Arabian Peninsula.

The tactic is as clear as daylight: he is throwing dust in the eyes of people to forget his crimes; thinking that bringing Mariah Carey and holding musical concerts will make people forget that the kingdom is going bankrupted, and that he is a thieve who cut people with bonesaws inside embassies.

Wahhabies, liberals, atheists and pretty much everybody in the kingdom is living under fear under the grip of this madman. He should be put under psychological treatment inside an asylum; not given the rule of a country.

Now his agenda became more than clear: activists from all branches in the country are getting butchered and tortured in prison. He claims to be "liberator of women" while female activists -with hundreds- are getting systematically raped and sexually harassed by his orders in prison.

This man is not stable mentally. He was about to start a war with Canada over their just stance with human rights, he already started a war with Yemen and emptied the country causing the worst famine in 100 years.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle...-100-years

He was about to start a massacre against Qatar, he commit low crimes worthy of a Cartel gang in an international embassy in Istanbul.

This man must be trialed and he and his regime leave, once and for all.

Sorry Atlas, but those are just secular mundane crimes against humanity. These people don't care about that. If MBS were using inflammatory religious rhetoric while doing all of that stuff, then they would care. If you tell these people that their iphone was assembled by a child slave who is probably going to have her vital organs harvested when she is found to be a match with a transplant tourist, they'll just be worried that trouble over this might make their iphones more expensive.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
RE: Saudi Arabia:Activists appeal to Mariah Carey to cancel Saudi Arabia performance
(January 28, 2019 at 9:35 pm)Yonadav Wrote: Sorry Atlas, but those are just secular mundane crimes against humanity. These people don't care about that. If MBS were using inflammatory religious rhetoric while doing all of that stuff, then they would care. If you tell these people that their iphone was assembled by a child slave who is probably going to have her vital organs harvested when she is found to be a match with a transplant tourist, they'll just be worried that trouble over this might make their iphones more expensive.

This is very sad. His beef has psychological depths that lead to identifying the man as an insane individual, even Lindsey Graham said so:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...crazy.html

Even Republicans think so. This man -MBS- is a madman. He will hurt the west when he get the chance; he already began to kill people on the international scene like he did to Kashoggi.

I think that soon, people in the west would not even be able to afford iphones because of alliances with crazy rulers like MBS. The western -especially the American- foreign policy would pay dearly.

MBS is not Stalin. Stalin was ruthless but smart and capable, MBS is stupid and mentally ill. Stalin killed for authority and power and glory, MBS is killing because he is psychologically ill. He needs treatment in an asylum.

The western regimes should take advantage of this transitional point in the history of Arabia and try to win the Arabs before it's too late. MBS is very weak and fragile; and very soon he'll get hanged because the whole Islamic world now want him out. Even his previous allies.

It's a historical point; and the west must think deeply about its interests in the region.

There are other Muslims who don't mind Jews being around in the region.
There are other Muslims who don't mind freedom for all.
There are other Muslims who don't mind democracy.

Why choose a crazy, weak psychopath instead?
(January 28, 2019 at 10:48 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(January 28, 2019 at 9:35 pm)Yonadav Wrote: Sorry Atlas, but those are just secular mundane crimes against humanity. These people don't care about that. If MBS were using inflammatory religious rhetoric while doing all of that stuff, then they would care. If you tell these people that their iphone was assembled by a child slave who is probably going to have her vital organs harvested when she is found to be a match with a transplant tourist, they'll just be worried that trouble over this might make their iphones more expensive.

This is very sad. His beef has psychological depths that lead to identifying the man as an insane individual, even Lindsey Graham said so:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...crazy.html

Even Republicans think so. This man -MBS- is a madman. He will hurt the west when he get the chance; he already began to kill people on the international scene like he did to Kashoggi.

I think that soon, people in the west would not even be able to afford iphones because of alliances with crazy rulers like MBS. The western -especially the American- foreign policy would pay dearly.

MBS is not Stalin. Stalin was ruthless but smart and capable, MBS is stupid and mentally ill. Stalin killed for authority and power and glory, MBS is killing because he is psychologically ill. He needs treatment in an asylum.

The western regimes should take advantage of this transitional point in the history of Arabia and try to win the Arabs before it's too late. MBS is very weak and fragile; and very soon he'll get hanged because the whole Islamic world now want him out. Even his previous allies.

It's a historical point; and the west must think deeply about its interests in the region.

There are other Muslims who don't mind Jews being around in the region.

No argument from me. I tried to keep up interest in the Khashoggi murder over at AD. The news cycle kept the Khashoggi story going for longer than I expected. But our attention spans just aren't that long. MBS is a madman.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
By an extraordinary coincidence, Mariah Carey is currently embroiled in a lawsuit, where her PA alleges she was mistreated by her manager, up to and including racial remarks and getting peed on.

"And I Would Like To Think This was Only A Matter Of Chance."
_______________Ricky Jay, Magnolia
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 28, 2019 at 11:09 pm)Yonadav Wrote: No argument from me. I tried to keep up interest in the Khashoggi murder over at AD. The news cycle kept the Khashoggi story going for longer than I expected. But our attention spans just aren't that long. MBS is a madman.

The target of this whole advertising campaign is to punch Trump. Nobody cares truly for justice to be served.
Quote:The tactic is as clear as daylight: he is throwing dust in the eyes of people to forget his crimes; thinking that bringing Mariah Carey and holding musical concerts will make people forget that the kingdom is going bankrupted, and that he is a thieve who cut people with bonesaws inside embassies.

Not the worst tactic.  Looking at Mariah Carey makes me forget a lot of things.

[Image: rs_600x600-140513150844-600.carey2.cm.51314.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 28, 2019 at 9:35 pm)Yonadav Wrote: If MBS were using inflammatory religious rhetoric while doing all of that stuff, then they would care. 
Might actually get fence sitting Saudis to care, too..if the guy would just insult Big Mo somehow I'm sure this could all be resolved shortly.

(January 28, 2019 at 10:48 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: It's a historical point; and the west must think deeply about its interests in the region.
The generous assumption is that we do...but the horrible realization is that our interests may not align with your own.  As a broad rule, our interests drag stability along as the underlying predicate - and any thoughts of regime change of any kind are weighted against that. We're not averse to regime change (obviously, lol) but we tend to support those regimes which do or can persist and support us. So, there won't really be any US support for an alternative to MBS until we see an achievable alternative to MBS that more closely aligns with our interests in the region than he does. Even that eventuality will have to fight against the tide of historic agreements and partnerships, and the tangled mess of personal alliances that people in these positions create for themselves.

Quote:There are other Muslims who don't mind Jews being around in the region.

Location...location...location. Same reason the psychopath is there controlling shit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 29, 2019 at 12:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:The tactic is as clear as daylight: he is throwing dust in the eyes of people to forget his crimes; thinking that bringing Mariah Carey and holding musical concerts will make people forget that the kingdom is going bankrupted, and that he is a thieve who cut people with bonesaws inside embassies.

Not the worst tactic.  Looking at Mariah Carey makes me forget a lot of things.

Boru
...like how much weight she gained since this pic was shot?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(January 29, 2019 at 12:53 pm)Deesse23 Wrote:
(January 29, 2019 at 12:16 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Not the worst tactic.  Looking at Mariah Carey makes me forget a lot of things.

Boru
...like how much weight she gained since this pic was shot?

Nowt wrong with a bit o' plush.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cancel culture comes back to bite us on the arse! ignoramus 9 595 April 20, 2021 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2404 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26057 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 858 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Cancel Rent Movement onlinebiker 34 2455 September 3, 2020 at 7:02 am
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Cancel Culture onlinebiker 24 1209 July 21, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3108 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1215 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Saudi Arabia prohibits shorts for men and put a fine on wearing them ! WinterHold 34 3974 June 18, 2019 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia is executing disabled people now; CNN WinterHold 13 1461 May 3, 2019 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: brewer