Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bezos links ‘blackmailing’ to Khashoggi murder

[Image: 5c5ffc0d67b0a928fc7e2472.jpg]

Quote:“It was not immediately clear why Bezos made the Saudi connection, but political commentators were quick to recall that Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist and critic of the Saudi government, was murdered at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, focusing often critical attention on  [U.S. President Donald] Trump’s cosy relationship with the kingdom,” the Guardian said.
RE: Bezos links ‘blackmailing’ to Khashoggi murder
Who's he being blackmailed by? And what for? 10 billion? 20? What's the dirt they have?
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
(February 11, 2019 at 4:28 pm)PRJA93 Wrote: Who's he being blackmailed by? And what for? 10 billion? 20? What's the dirt they have?

Pecker had dick picks.

I wish I was joking.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(February 11, 2019 at 4:28 pm)PRJA93 Wrote: Who's he being blackmailed by? And what for? 10 billion? 20? What's the dirt they have?

The Enquirer published sex pictures and texts that Bezos sent to his mistress. Bezos launched an investigation into the tabloid to find out how they had gotten the pictures and texts. Pecker's people told Bezos that they had more dirty info about him that they would publish if he didn't back off on investigating the tabloid. Bezos told them to go for it, and reported them for attempted extortion.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(February 11, 2019 at 4:45 pm)Yonadav Wrote:

The Enquirer published sex pictures and texts that Bezos sent to his mistress. Bezos launched an investigation into the tabloid to find out how they had gotten the pictures and texts. Pecker's people told Bezos that they had more dirty info about him that they would publish if he didn't back off on investigating the tabloid. Bezos told them to go for it, and reported them for attempted extortion.

I'm sure Bezos can afford whatever comes his way. I hate tabloids.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
(February 11, 2019 at 8:41 pm)PRJA93 Wrote:
(February 11, 2019 at 4:45 pm)Yonadav Wrote: The Enquirer published sex pictures and texts that Bezos sent to his mistress. Bezos launched an investigation into the tabloid to find out how they had gotten the pictures and texts. Pecker's people told Bezos that they had more dirty info about him that they would publish if he didn't back off on investigating the tabloid. Bezos told them to go for it, and reported them for attempted extortion.

I'm sure Bezos can afford whatever comes his way. I hate tabloids.

I'd love to see that shit rag, the NE taken down.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Sir, you insult actual shit rags.
(February 11, 2019 at 10:36 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(February 11, 2019 at 8:41 pm)PRJA93 Wrote: I'm sure Bezos can afford whatever comes his way. I hate tabloids.

I'd love to see that shit rag, the NE taken down.

They are in deep shit. I keep wondering why they were so aggressive about trying to get Bezos to back off with his investigation. According to them, their source for the dirt on Bezos was the brother of Bezos' mistress. So they tried to blackmail Bezos into dropping the investigation to cover for the brother of Bezos' mistress? They put it all on the line to protect a nobody? That's a bit odd.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attempt Murder for Jodie, get a Youtube channel. Brian37 23 904 June 2, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Chauvin Murder Trial onlinebiker 644 39700 May 17, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1253 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Boeing: Premeditated murder? ignoramus 0 490 September 30, 2020 at 7:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1088 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Saudi Arabia: The Saudi hit squad linked to the Khashoggi murder WinterHold 9 1333 March 22, 2019 at 11:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Baltimore, MD - Husband and daughter arrested for murder of Jacquelyn Smith EgoDeath 0 425 March 5, 2019 at 1:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Man uses "Gay Panic Defense" to get away with murder Divinity 18 3190 April 28, 2018 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2673 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Murder accused says he killed Asad Shah for disrespecting Islam TubbyTubby 12 2390 April 7, 2016 at 2:10 am
Last Post: robvalue