Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabia: The Saudi hit squad linked to the Khashoggi murder
Saudi Arabia: The Saudi hit squad linked to the Khashoggi murder
It's finally proved and became a discussed matter:

https://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-hi...nus-2019-3

Quote:The Saudi hit squad linked to the Khashoggi murder reportedly asked for a performance-related bonus for torturing and kidnapping so many people

Hit squads working for the government of Saudi Arabia always butcher any resistance, from teenagers to old people; anybody criticizing the royal family.

It is worse if they arrested you. Torture is assured; including sexual rape -for both men and women- and murder at the end. The victim usually gets hacked just like we saw with Kashoggi so nobody finds the body.

The Arabic phrase for such fate is "راح ورا الشمس"; "went behind the sun".

Quote:The elite Saudi hit squad believed to be involved in the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi reportedly asked the country's Crown Prince for a bonus because they had tortured and kidnapped so many people.

The squad, reportedly dubbed the "Saudi Rapid Intervention Group" by US intelligence, was reportedly set up in 2017 by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to silence dissenters.

Please keep this case alive.
Thousands are behind bars, being tortured and butchered just for criticizing the royal family.
RE: Saudi Arabia: The Saudi hit squad linked to the Khashoggi murder
"Free Soviet Jews! Win fabulous prizes!"
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 20, 2019 at 10:42 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: "Free Soviet Jews!  Win fabulous prizes!"

Elaboration would be favored right now.
(March 20, 2019 at 4:44 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: It's finally proved and became a discussed matter:

https://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-hi...nus-2019-3

Quote:The Saudi hit squad linked to the Khashoggi murder reportedly asked for a performance-related bonus for torturing and kidnapping so many people

Hit squads working for the government of Saudi Arabia always butcher any resistance, from teenagers to old people; anybody criticizing the royal family.

It is worse if they arrested you. Torture is assured; including sexual rape -for both men and women- and murder at the end. The victim usually gets hacked just like we saw with Kashoggi so nobody finds the body.

The Arabic phrase for such fate is "راح ورا الشمس"; "went behind the sun".

Quote:The elite Saudi hit squad believed to be involved in the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi reportedly asked the country's Crown Prince for a bonus because they had tortured and kidnapped so many people.

The squad, reportedly dubbed the "Saudi Rapid Intervention Group" by US intelligence, was reportedly set up in 2017 by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to silence dissenters.

Please keep this case alive.
Thousands are behind bars, being tortured and butchered just for criticizing the royal family.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9)))))))))))))))))))))
 I'm truly sorry for you obvious distress.

I must admit I don't know a lot about the Saudis. 

The bits I do know are pretty alarming. Please correct me if I'm wrong in anything I write:

An absolute monarchy, which follows Sharia law for the common people. Does not seem to include any members of the large royal family.

The Saudis are Wahhabi Muslims, one of the most extreme orthodox  and aggressive sects of Islam. It has been alleged that Saudi Arabia supports terrorist organisations, but I'm not sure that has been proved. Credible though.

Women are treated badly. Eg recently, women have been  permitted  to drive a motor car. Don't know if  male relative must still accompany them, but I would think so

I think the triple Talaq form of divorce is practiced, but am not certain... Children automatically go to the father.

Currently , there seems to be a seriously deranged man in charge. It is alleged that it was by his order that  Jamal Kashoggi  was murdered.

Saudi Arabia is a massive power in Islam as it has Mecca.

That's about all I can think of.

Your claims are certainly credible. Unfortunately, what they are not is proof. Even with proof, it is most unlikely that any foreign nation will interfere, or do anything other than make a few loud noises. That is pretty much what they've done in the Kashoggi case.

I hopeI'm wrong, truly I do.
(March 20, 2019 at 7:04 pm)fredd bear Wrote: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9)))))))))))))))))))))

The bits I do know are pretty alarming. Please correct me if I'm wrong in anything I write:

An absolute monarchy, which follows Sharia law for the common people. Does not seem to include any members of the large royal family.

The Saudis are Wahhabi Muslims, one of the most extreme orthodox  and aggressive sects of Islam. It has been alleged that Saudi Arabia supports terrorist organisations, but I'm not sure that has been proved. Credible though.

Women are treated badly. Eg recently, women have been  permitted  to drive a motor car. Don't know if  male relative must still accompany them, but I would think so

I think the triple Talaq form of divorce is practiced, but am not certain... Children automatically go to the father.

Currently , there seems to be a seriously deranged man in charge. It is alleged that it was by his order that  Jamal Kashoggi  was murdered.

Your claims are certainly credible. Unfortunately, what they are not is proof. Even with proof, it is most unlikely that any foreign nation will interfere, or do anything other than make a few loud noises. That is pretty much what they've done in the Kashoggi case.

I truly appreciate your care and kindness.

Saudi Arabia is not ruled by Sharia. People assume that because Mecca is under the occupation of the Saudi kingdom.
The Saudi royal family used Wahhabies as a tip of spear in its elimination of rivals and taking over of the throne of most of the Arabian Peninsula.

The kingdom was built on the alliance between:
-The Wahhabi movement
-The Saud royal family

Clashes between the two were numerous and usually bloody; the most famous one involved the taking over of Mecca itself from the Sauds by Wahhabi-enthusiasts in 1979:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Grand_Mosque_seizure

Right now, the Sauds under the leadership of MBS are winning over Wahhabies more and more; with Wahhabi rules being erased more and more, Wahhabi scholars being imprisoned by the thousands, and the country's government being totally taken over by MBS only.

Here you can hear what Kashoggi said:

Listen at 0:57

There are 2 parallel Saudi Arabias; one ruled by Sharia and another ruled liberally.
Kashoggi was killed because he said this.

Kashoggi payed with his life for saying that. As true as it was; it had one flaw: it didn't start at king Fahad's time; it started as early as the day Saudi Arabia existed as a country.
(March 21, 2019 at 7:32 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(March 20, 2019 at 7:04 pm)fredd bear Wrote: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9)))))))))))))))))))))

I truly appreciate your care and kindness.

Saudi Arabia is not ruled by Sharia. People assume that because Mecca is under the occupation of the Saudi kingdom.
The Saudi royal family used Wahhabies as a tip of spear in its elimination of rivals and taking over of the throne of most of the Arabian Peninsula.

The kingdom was built on the alliance between:
-The Wahhabi movement
-The Saud royal family

Clashes between the two were numerous and usually bloody; the most famous one involved the taking over of Mecca itself from the Sauds by Wahhabi-enthusiasts in 1979:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Grand_Mosque_seizure

Right now, the Sauds under the leadership of MBS are winning over Wahhabies more and more; with Wahhabi rules being erased more and more, Wahhabi scholars being imprisoned by the thousands, and the country's government being totally taken over by MBS only.

Here you can hear what Kashoggi said:

Listen at 0:57

There are 2 parallel Saudi Arabias; one ruled by Sharia and another ruled liberally.
Kashoggi was killed because he said this.

Kashoggi payed with his life for saying that. As true as it was; it had one flaw: it didn't start at king Fahad's time; it started as early as the day Saudi Arabia existed as a country.

I cannot speak for the current clusterfuck administration shitting all over the White House. But most sane journalists in the west know how dangerous it is when they become targets. It really sucks right now even over here. We literally have had our journalists assaulted because of the words of the orange asshole. I am afraid in this country that if more politicians see Trump's dangerous rhetoric as a winning formula, our checks on power will collapse long term. 

I just saw a very scary video of Steve Bannon answering questions to a crowd, and one lady basically said she wanted Trump to be a dictator and the crowd cheered. 

It has to be for all of the open west, not just America, but all of the open west to stand up to this dangerous rhetoric. But trust us Atlass, the sane over here are doing our best to get him out of office, and put someone in that can actually lead instead of sucking up to tyrants.
(March 21, 2019 at 7:51 am)Brian37 Wrote: I cannot speak for the current clusterfuck administration shitting all over the White House. But most sane journalists in the west know how dangerous it is when they become targets. It really sucks right now even over here. We literally have had our journalists assaulted because of the words of the orange asshole. I am afraid in this country that if more politicians see Trump's dangerous rhetoric as a winning formula, our checks on power will collapse long term. 

I just saw a very scary video of Steve Bannon answering questions to a crowd, and one lady basically said she wanted Trump to be a dictator and the crowd cheered. 

It has to be for all of the open west, not just America, but all of the open west to stand up to this dangerous rhetoric. But trust us Atlass, the sane over here are doing our best to get him out of office, and put someone in that can actually lead instead of sucking up to tyrants.

A person who says or transfers the truth is always targeted, it's more of a "must" with a journalist's kind of job.
Populism threatens the modern way of life in the liberal west; populists -like white supremacists and Trump- want the medieval populous world to come back -and we saw the evidence in the writings the shooter of NZ had on his rifles- .

I hope the other side in the west -that doesn't want the medieval times to come back- to stand firm in front of this populous charge; giving an iron fist to the Right and its destructive ideas.

Keep fighting Trump and his likes; Brian. Fighting him and resisting his ideas is destroying terrorism in its place.

Nothing is more fatal to terrorism than what NZ did after the massacre. A truly civilized response that deserves every drop of respect. I wish the same happens in the U.S.

And I want to see the faces of ISIS enthusiasts after the response of NZ to this massacre.

Trump and his likes are the first manufacturers of terrorism. he and his friends like MBS..
(March 22, 2019 at 4:23 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(March 21, 2019 at 7:51 am)Brian37 Wrote: I cannot speak for the current clusterfuck administration shitting all over the White House. But most sane journalists in the west know how dangerous it is when they become targets. It really sucks right now even over here. We literally have had our journalists assaulted because of the words of the orange asshole. I am afraid in this country that if more politicians see Trump's dangerous rhetoric as a winning formula, our checks on power will collapse long term. 

A person who says or transfers the truth is always targeted, it's more of a "must" with a journalist's kind of job.
Populism threatens the modern way of life in the liberal west; populists -like white supremacists and Trump- want the medieval populous world to come back -and we saw the evidence in the writings the shooter of NZ had on his rifles- .

I hope the other side in the west -that doesn't want the medieval times to come back- to stand firm in front of this populous charge; giving an iron fist to the Right and its destructive ideas.

Keep fighting Trump and his likes; Brian. Fighting him and resisting his ideas is destroying terrorism in its place.

Nothing is more fatal to terrorism  than what NZ did after the massacre. A truly civilized response that deserves every drop of respect. I wish the same happens in the U.S.

And I want to see the faces of ISIS enthusiasts after the response of NZ to this massacre.

Trump and his likes are the first manufacturers of terrorism. he and his friends like MBS..

Well unfortunately you can look at world history worldwide, and see the fear of any gatekeeper majority reacting to a challenge in social norms.

Humans do not like their social norms challenged. Our right wing assholes fear change just like your right wing assholes.
(March 22, 2019 at 8:06 am)Brian37 Wrote: Well unfortunately you can look at world history worldwide, and see the fear of any gatekeeper majority reacting to a challenge in social norms.

Humans do not like their social norms challenged. Our right wing assholes fear change just like your right wing assholes.

There are no left or right wings in Arabia.
The left and right are French values that spread to Europe after the French revolution, the Islamic world is another world.

Any force that tried to rule the place with the "right/left" mentality failed and didn't fair well against the odds. Simply put; nobody cares or feels the meanings of both the right and the left in the Muslim world.

The Middle East is especially messed up because of this: the world thinks Muslims know what left and right mean; but Muslims are alien to this terminology.

The Muslim world is not secular; so the majority of its citizens don't judge or rule using secular concepts. The secular regimes in the Middle East are ruling now; you can check their human rights' records to see why secular rule is hated around here.

The biggest enemy for secularism is secular Arab regimes: just like the NZ shooter; secular Arab regimes are shooting people instead of building.
You may not care about the meanings, but they still accurately describe and apply.  

You, for example, are a right winger dreaming of a left wing utopia/bailout.

Similarly, the fact that you don't care about these terms probably accounts for why you misunderstand them. The middle east is not, in any lucid way, secular. The regimes of the middle east are not, in any lucid way, secular regimes. Secularism died in the middle east decades ago..and, fwiw, western secular regimes killed them for a whole host of reasons. Secularism isn't a monolith, you see, it's full of competing interests and global rivalry.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FB app hit by low ratings Foxaèr 3 580 June 10, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Attempt Murder for Jodie, get a Youtube channel. Brian37 23 881 June 2, 2021 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Chauvin Murder Trial onlinebiker 644 38400 May 17, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2428 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26851 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1166 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Boeing: Premeditated murder? ignoramus 0 489 September 30, 2020 at 7:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1069 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 888 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3133 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene