Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who told you that you were naked? Um nobody.
Who told you that you were naked? Um nobody.
So the Bible claims people feel shame because Eve ate from a wrong tree, but there were and still are many tribes of people that don't feel any shame being naked.
Like for instance Zo'é tribe from Brasil here on the picture (I painted over the genitals so that it doesn't go against forum's rules)

[Image: natos.jpg]

They don't feel shame about their bodies so is this another evidence story about the fall didn't happen? Aren't all people, according to Bible and Koran, progeny of Adam and Eve so they should feel shame?

Or if you watch that movie about Bushmen "The Gods Must Be Crazy" you can hear narrator saying about Bushmen:
Quote:They believe that the gods put only good and useful things on the earth for them. ln this world of theirs, nothing is bad or evil. Even a poisonous snake is not bad. You just have to keep away from the sharp end. Actually, a snake is very good. In fact, it's delicious. And the skin makes a fine pouch.

In other words they don't even have a concept of good and evil which is completely impossible according to the Bible.
RE: Who told you that you were naked? Um nobody.
so why do they all (people of age) wear a head dress of some sort? maybe hiding shitt'e hair is a bigger deal (feels more naked nasty hair or head exposed) than having floppy chichies hang out.) the point is there is shame in full nakedness even if we don't all instinctivly cover the same parts. we cover what we feel exposed and shamed about.

and on the point of good and evil are you saying you could brutally rape and murder the chiefs whole family and he would what... watch and applaud? or would he do his best to rain down hell fire and brimstone on you for hurting his family?

if they don't know they are naked then why get married? why limit themselves to a mate or even several mates?
People often wear things as ornamentation, not out of shame..but pride.  Earrings don't exist to hide the ear, for example, but to draw more attention to them.  

The last question, as to why we limit our reproductive partners..has alot of answers, different answers, and that's in the context of those societies in which people do...it's not uniform.

The rest of your questions don't seem lucid enough to answer.  What rape would have to do with the things a god put in the world, like a snake..is a mystery, as is the relationship between not knowing that a person is naked and marriage. There has to be some unspoken predicate that makes sense of the questions, if they do make sense. Rephrase?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Who told you that you were naked?

What, you mean apart from the cops?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I swear that all the mirrors in my dwelling have come from a fun house.

[Image: image.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 21, 2019 at 12:30 pm)wyzas Wrote: I swear that all the mirrors in my dwelling have come from a fun house.

[Image: image.jpg]

Mirrors? (plural)

I have one. It's on the wall in the bathroom.

There was a big one attached to the dressing table in my bedroom.--- One morning ,I got up, looked in the mirror, and said "Oh for fuck sake!". Went and got screwdriver. Removed mirror.  Put in junk room facing the wall. No choice. It was either that or diet and exercise.

Once you're over 50, mirrors can do ghastly things to your self image. 

A dare; if you're 50 or over. Get a largish mirror, put in on the floor, facing up. Kneel down on all fours, and take a look at your face.Hint: the cause of the effect is gravity.

Handy tip. NEVER allow a flouro anywhere near your mirror.
I cover up because I get cold easily and I really, really hate being cold.
I cover up when it's hot, because my car has leather seats.
(March 21, 2019 at 12:29 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:Who told you that you were naked?

What, you mean apart from the cops?

Boru

Ugh this reminded me of a video where a cop confronted some crazy naked dude in the woods. The guy yelled at him to take off his clothes before getting tased xD
Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turns out we were all wrong. Here's undeniable proof of god. EgoDeath 6 1401 September 16, 2019 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 708 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dead people testify! We were wrong! ignoramus 12 1685 June 11, 2018 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Nobody reads science books metaphorically! ignoramus 55 13311 June 11, 2018 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Drich
  Just how stupid were the ancient Israelites? The Valkyrie 115 14441 June 1, 2018 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Joods
  If You Were A Theist Catholic_Lady 86 15615 August 29, 2015 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Divinity
  If You Were An Atheist Shuffle 111 23489 August 28, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  What Would the World b Like if You were God Rhondazvous 45 8373 August 23, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: ForsakenHeretic
Question If you were to create your own religion.. TheMonster 26 7943 July 13, 2015 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  What if the bible were rewritten? IATIA 45 8227 June 26, 2015 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: dyresand