Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Resemblances?
Family Resemblances?
Do you or anyone in your family look like someone famous?

I ask because we just got a couple of boxes of old family stuff from NI.  The wife was leafing through one of the old photo albums and asked, 'Why did your family have all these pictures of Arthur Lowe?' It was my maternal grandfather, who looked enough like Lowe that people would frequently ask him for his autograph (Ellen never met him).

Herself looks a lot like Tamsin Grieg, but much taller.  I've been told that in a dark, smoke-filled room, if you squint a bit, I look almost, but not completely unlike Liam Neeson.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Family Resemblances?
My sister is a dead ringer for Winston Churchill. My brother looks like Howard the Duck.
My mom observed that my brother strongly resembles The Dude, and my ex-wife was fond of comparing my appearance to David Koresh, but she was trolling IMO (long hair, glasses, and being unshaven is enough I guess)
When we were kids my sister looked exactly like Lindsay Lohan
[Image: lindsay-lohan-young.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Growing up as kids, one of my sisters (Aphro) was always confused for a Chinese girl.
Once she grew into her face, she now looks normal. (for a Greek I mean! lol).
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I have an uncle that looks like Freddy Krueger. Lives on Elm Street too.
I was once told by an extremely drunk guy, with extremely bad eyesight that I look like Lucy Liu...

...'s third cousin's barber.
Dying to live, living to die.
A lady told me I looked like Satan. My eyebrows tend to curl up.
I have been told I look like Robert Deniro. I have also been told I look like C. Everett Koop.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

My brother looks like Bull Shannon (Richard Moll) from the show Night Court. Not now but when the show was running. My brother has much less hair than Richard Moll does now.

And he's always in a uniform too since he's a prison guard. Sort of a doofas like the character too.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Odd family sayings zebo-the-fat 12 836 August 10, 2023 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Expanding My Family ABQ505 10 1073 April 27, 2022 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 507 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists reminds me of meathead from "All in the family" TV sitcom Lambe7 14 737 July 29, 2020 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  A little advice on a family matter please NuclearEnergy 6 1137 August 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Would you have a relationship with a member of your immediate family? rado84 134 8055 October 11, 2016 at 3:22 am
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Taking care of elderly family being only child. Brian37 22 3848 December 12, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Rant mode on. Royal Family Brian37 93 13498 April 29, 2015 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Woman Runs over a Kid, Sues the Kid's Family SteelCurtain 28 6516 May 9, 2014 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Elskidor
  Ivy's Closet- A video for my family Fruity 38 8215 March 27, 2014 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Tonus