Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expanding My Family
Expanding My Family
Just picked up my latest adoptee Smile

Time to go blow shit up!

Gotta love New Mexico Thumb up
RE: Expanding My Family
Moderator Notice
Just FYI - if you create a post and it doesn’t show up, trying to re-post it three more times won’t help. It means your post got caught in the spam filter. If it happens again, just bring it up in the ‘Questions For Staff’ forum.

Ta.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What?
(April 27, 2022 at 5:32 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: What?

He tried the above post, the spam filter caught it (it wasn’t spam, but the filter isn’t perfect). This sends an alert to staff saying there a spam post that needs attention. When people make a post that doesn’t appear on the boards, they’ll sometimes try to re-post it over and over. This sends out a NEW alert to everyone on staff and we have to deal with each one individually.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 27, 2022 at 5:14 pm)ABQ505 Wrote: Just picked up my latest adoptee Smile

Time to go blow shit up!

Gotta love New Mexico Thumb up

Gotta love a wheel gun...

I don' t currently have a Smith .357. I do have a Ruger GP100....

I also have one you probably have not shot or maybe even seen - a 610. 10mm. It has star clips like a 625 - making for lightning fast reloads....

.357 is a fun round. I have a H+R handrifle chambered in it and have taken many whitetail with it.

I even cast bullets - I have a 158 RN 6 cavity mold -  to make large volumes.....

Smile
(April 27, 2022 at 5:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 27, 2022 at 5:32 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: What?

He tried the above post, the spam filter caught it (it wasn’t spam, but the filter isn’t perfect). This sends an alert to staff saying there a spam post that needs attention. When people make a post that doesn’t appear on the boards, they’ll sometimes try to re-post it over and over. This sends out a NEW alert to everyone on staff and we have to deal with each one individually.

Boru

I don't understand the OP.  But, wow, you sure do get a hard on for that clerical mod shit, don't you?
(April 27, 2022 at 5:44 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(April 27, 2022 at 5:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: He tried the above post, the spam filter caught it (it wasn’t spam, but the filter isn’t perfect). This sends an alert to staff saying there a spam post that needs attention. When people make a post that doesn’t appear on the boards, they’ll sometimes try to re-post it over and over. This sends out a NEW alert to everyone on staff and we have to deal with each one individually.

Boru

I don't understand the OP.  But, wow, you sure do get a hard on for that clerical mod shit, don't you?

Understanding the OP: He bought a gun.

Clerical mod shit: Yes. Wink

Boru
(April 27, 2022 at 5:44 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(April 27, 2022 at 5:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: He tried the above post, the spam filter caught it (it wasn’t spam, but the filter isn’t perfect). This sends an alert to staff saying there a spam post that needs attention. When people make a post that doesn’t appear on the boards, they’ll sometimes try to re-post it over and over. This sends out a NEW alert to everyone on staff and we have to deal with each one individually.

Boru

That second part is a little snarky coming from you.  Do you need a Midol?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 27, 2022 at 6:20 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(April 27, 2022 at 5:44 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: I don't understand the OP.  But, wow, you sure do get a hard on for that clerical mod shit, don't you?

That second part is a little snarky coming from you.  Do you need a Midol?

I took it as a compliment.

Boru
(April 27, 2022 at 6:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 27, 2022 at 6:20 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: That second part is a little snarky coming from you.  Do you need a Midol?

I took it as a compliment.

Boru

I just see vulcan as a peacemaker.  Seemed out of character to me.

Things don't always translate perfectly on the forum.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Odd family sayings zebo-the-fat 12 838 August 10, 2023 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 509 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists reminds me of meathead from "All in the family" TV sitcom Lambe7 14 758 July 29, 2020 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Family Resemblances? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 2100 May 14, 2019 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little advice on a family matter please NuclearEnergy 6 1138 August 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Would you have a relationship with a member of your immediate family? rado84 134 8062 October 11, 2016 at 3:22 am
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Taking care of elderly family being only child. Brian37 22 3850 December 12, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Rant mode on. Royal Family Brian37 93 13512 April 29, 2015 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Woman Runs over a Kid, Sues the Kid's Family SteelCurtain 28 6518 May 9, 2014 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Elskidor
  Ivy's Closet- A video for my family Fruity 38 8226 March 27, 2014 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Tonus