Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hipster or Edgelord culture?
Hipster or Edgelord culture?
If you had to pick between goon culture and edgelord  culture? which would you pick

i'd go for edgelords. Because goons tends to not be so selfaware of politeness

But i mainly hate hipsters because they are ungrateful, hate their parents and are really just anti manual labour. I notice mostly on internet with American internet users. Atleast edgelords can know when they are to behave, despite getting laughs from when they feel people deserve it.

And for some reasons hipsters is also bound in elitism. The need to control other behaviors over promoting helpful policies. Try to replace worship of God with people and you get hipsters
RE: Hipster or Edgelord culture?
Can I have a benevolent dictatorship under my rule instead?
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 6, 2019 at 5:14 am)Docto021 Wrote: But i mainly hate hipsters because they are ungrateful, hate their parents and are really just anti manual labour.
You're clearly not a historian. Hehe
I have no idea what your'e going on about.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 6, 2019 at 7:13 am)wyzas Wrote: I have no idea what your'e going on about.

Thanks for that.  I thought it was just me.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I will be 60 years old very soon. I have no fucking clue what an edgelord is.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(May 6, 2019 at 7:57 am)chimp3 Wrote: I will be 60 years old very soon. I have no fucking clue what an edgelord is.

2/3 of your age and I dunno what is it. O.O

Kids these days :grumpy:
Can hipster vs. edgelord really be different cultures when they buy their unique clothing styles at the same mall?

I just searched edgelord in urban dictionary. I fail to see the difference from a Poe.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I've heard of gaylord. Is edgelord something to do with rimming?
I wore a fedora before it was cool to do so.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manipulation culture by left wingers Richi29 13 1053 July 24, 2020 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 803 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 694 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Feminism in prehistoric times / primitive culture larson 107 22272 May 18, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Anyone else live in Arizona and tired of the political culture NuclearEnergy 13 3362 April 22, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  feminist culture nintendo048 76 14746 March 17, 2014 at 11:08 am
Last Post: nintendo048
  Culture and Respect BrokenQuill92 40 7180 March 17, 2014 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Culture of dishonesty? Something completely different 2 980 January 23, 2013 at 9:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The dangerous link between far-right extremism and gun culture. TaraJo 2 1194 January 12, 2013 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Something completely different