Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb As A Bag of Cunt Hair
Dumb As A Bag of Cunt Hair
I suppose this is what passes for the typical trumptard moron.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/trump-s...hemselves/

Quote:Trump rally goer explains why he thinks Obama and Hillary ‘probably mailed bombs to themselves’

I don't know what it says about a country that can produce people that are this fucking stupid.

I think the US is fucked flat.
RE: Dumb As A Bag of Cunt Hair
It's the millennials. They have been brought up in an age where they've been bubble wrapped and taught that mommy and daddy don't think they should ever be held accountable for anything. So they allow their misguided hate to spill onto others and like a weed, it grows. TRump also spreads the hate. And because of who he is, he has his base eating out of his hand.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Hey Trump "predicted" it

[Image: envF9Gtb_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I really wish someone would lock him up already.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I think we should be a bit PC here and just acknowledge that a bag of cunt hair is equally as dumb as a bag of cock hair.

(October 27, 2018 at 1:24 am)Little lunch Wrote: I think we should be a bit PC here and just acknowledge that a bag of cunt hair is equally as dumb as a bag of cock hair.

Men have cunts, too.  At their backsides.  Naughty
(October 27, 2018 at 1:27 am)Kit Wrote:
(October 27, 2018 at 1:24 am)Little lunch Wrote: I think we should be a bit PC here and just acknowledge that a bag of cunt hair is equally as dumb as a bag of cock hair.

Men have cunts, too.  At their backsides.  Naughty

That is so wrong but I laughed hard anyway. :-)

(October 27, 2018 at 12:47 am)Minimalist Wrote: I suppose this is what passes for the typical trumptard moron.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/trump-s...hemselves/

Quote:Trump rally goer explains why he thinks Obama and Hillary ‘probably mailed bombs to themselves’

I don't know what it says about a country that can produce people that are this fucking stupid.

I think the US is fucked flat.

This is indeed depressing. It's not really a US issue but a humanity issue. Sadly, despite our species capacity for stunning genius, there is also the capacity for stunning stupidity.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(October 27, 2018 at 12:56 am)Joods Wrote: It's the millennials. They have been brought up in an age where they've been bubble wrapped and taught that mommy and daddy don't think they should ever be held accountable for anything. So they allow their misguided hate to spill onto others and like a weed, it grows. TRump also spreads the hate. And because of who he is, he has his base eating out of his hand.

Ummm, that's what the US has been saying to white men up until very recently. And lo and behold it's middle aged white men, angry that they're no longer allowed to act like they're spoilt five year olds, who are acting up.

The message being sent to millenials by contrast is "ye're fucked, doubly so because we're too greedy to modify our bad behaviour".
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 27, 2018 at 4:07 am)Wololo Wrote:
(October 27, 2018 at 12:56 am)Joods Wrote: It's the millennials. They have been brought up in an age where they've been bubble wrapped and taught that mommy and daddy don't think they should ever be held accountable for anything. So they allow their misguided hate to spill onto others and like a weed, it grows. TRump also spreads the hate. And because of who he is, he has his base eating out of his hand.

Ummm, that's what the US has been saying to white men up until very recently. And lo and behold it's middle aged white men, angry that they're no longer allowed to act like they're spoilt five year olds, who are acting up.

The message being sent to millenials by contrast is "ye're fucked, doubly so because we're too greedy to modify our bad behaviour".

So, wipe out millennials (most) and white people, is what you're saying?
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all. Brian37 10 1165 May 26, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1499 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1668 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  And If You Really Need To Find A Dumb Fuck, So. Carolina Is The Place To Look Minimalist 13 1264 April 7, 2018 at 7:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The Dumb Orange Fuck Has His Trade War Minimalist 47 4819 April 6, 2018 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  He Is As Fucking Dumb As He Looks Minimalist 16 1667 December 30, 2017 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What would you do if the school shaved your child's hair off? Losty 20 2424 October 26, 2017 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Happily Dumb As A Bag Of Cunt Hair Minimalist 29 6681 July 17, 2017 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Are we really this petty, it's only hair! brewer 42 5792 April 10, 2016 at 7:43 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  No it's not just hair! BrokenQuill92 43 5825 August 9, 2015 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: McDoogins