Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bishops just can't stay out of people's sex lives
Bishops just can't stay out of people's sex lives
http://life.nationalpost.com/2011/01/28/...-marriage/

National Post Wrote:Canadian Catholic bishops are cautioning married couples to not get too focused on sexual acts other than intercourse, calling them a potential misuse of sex that ignore God’s intentions.

A pastoral letter released this week by the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops calls on married couples to lead “chaste” lives — not meaning “celibate” but approaching sex with “purity of mind as well as body” and respecting the dignity of the other person.

“That is why the sexual act has to be unitive and procreative and why some kinds of activity are not chaste,” the letter said. “Though pleasure may be present, some acts are a misuse of sex when they fall short of what God intended.”
[Image: 186305514v6_480x480_Front_Color-Black-1.jpg]
RE: Bishops just can't stay out of people's sex lives
Quote:Though pleasure may be present, some acts are a misuse of sex when they fall short of what God intended.”

Ironic coming from a bunch of child-fuckers.
I guess blow jobs are out then?
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Yes...unless you've been ordained.
(January 28, 2011 at 12:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yes...unless you've been ordained.

Well, then call me Father Thor!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Dear Catholic Bishops,

You as a group, by definition, don't know the first thing about sex or sexual relationships. Kindly shut the fuck up.

Thanks,
Everyone Else

p.s. Die in a fire.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Any opinion why do religious people(particularly officials) so badly against sexual issues? I believe its because most of them can't get a boner...
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.
Yes. They are a bunch of fucking phonies.
Eunuch's in a Harem!!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
This is what fundamentally useless people do to make the gullible think they are useful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 11157 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  I Can Just Hear All Churches Shitting Bricks On This One Minimalist 40 7234 December 7, 2017 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways? Greatest I am 129 19522 November 27, 2017 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Cod
Brick An hour long stay WinterHold 3 971 November 25, 2017 at 10:22 am
Last Post: Brian37
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4634 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Do people hate the actual belief in God, or just the religious organizations? goombah111 101 25711 November 14, 2016 at 4:19 am
Last Post: goombah111
  Lust, sex, random thought PETE_ROSE 295 30413 August 23, 2016 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Lets talk about sex. loganonekenobi 56 10156 September 2, 2015 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 5278 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Gay teen forced to sex his mother Foxaèr 56 17474 June 9, 2015 at 10:21 am
Last Post: comet