Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joke of the Day.... The bottle of Merlot
Tongue 
Joke of the Day.... The bottle of Merlot
A man asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an unusually attractive woman sitting alone at a table in a cozy little restaurant.
So the waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said, 'This is from the gentleman who is seated over there.'.... And indicated the sender with a nod of his head.
She stared at the wine coolly for a few seconds, not looking at the man, then decided to send a reply to him by a note.
The waiter, who was lingering nearby for a response, took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman.

The note read: 'For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a million dollars in the bank and '7' inches in your pants'.

After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return. He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to deliver it to the lady.

It read:
'Just to let you know things aren't always what they appear to be, I have a Ferrari Maranello, BMW Z8, Mercedes CL600, and a Porsche Turbo in my several garages; I have beautiful homes in Aspen and Miami , and a 10,000 acre ranch in Louisiana . There is over twenty million dollars in my bank account and portfolio. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you, would I cut off three inches. Just send the wine back.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: Joke of the Day.... The bottle of Merlot
[burst of laughter at work]

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(January 31, 2011 at 11:07 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: [burst of laughter at work]
Indeed. I'm a pretty good liar too. Cool Shades

The most stunning beautiful girl l've ever met was a natural platinum blonde (we grew up in the same neighbourhood) Think of a young Cybil Shepherd,but more beautiful.

Sadly she also had the depth of a petrie dish,as well as the personality and moral sense of a black widow spider.

Last time I saw her was in about 1966. I remember her saying "I went out with a Porsche last night".I never liked her. I found her as alluring as I do Nicole Kidman,to whom I have about the same attraction as I do to a bowl of cold porridge.

I guess I have a romantic view of sex.I've never been promiscuous nor have I ever been with a prostitute .(OK,that's largely because I'm too mean to spit)Tiger
Sympathies to ya Pad.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  joke time ignoramus 6801 602045 Yesterday at 7:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2331 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2762 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1503 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2359 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17135 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4309 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 8997 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1898 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4512 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich