Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Border
The Border
It seems to me that President Biden could make a big statement by visiting the southern border. It makes it look like he doesn't care about the situation there.
RE: The Border
Trump's wall not keeping things safe?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 21, 2022 at 10:24 pm)Lek Wrote: It seems to me that President Biden could make a big statement by visiting the southern border. It makes it look like he doesn't care about the situation there.

What should he visit with?

Neutron bomb might be one option.

Pixy stix could be another.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 21, 2022 at 10:40 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Trump's wall not keeping things safe?

What wall? Biden stopped that. Might be a different situation otherwise.
(December 21, 2022 at 10:58 pm)Lek Wrote:
(December 21, 2022 at 10:40 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Trump's wall not keeping things safe?

What wall?  Biden stopped that. Might be a different situation otherwise.

It was/is a ramshackle piece of trash that was able to be climbed, tunneled under, and blown over.  Not Biden's fault that Trump can't carry out a plan.

If you erect just about anything in TX and you don't factor in the wind...you haven't planned well.  That wall was/is nothing but a damn waste of money.  But the NIMBY crowd loved it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Quote:It seems to me that President Biden could make a big statement by visiting the southern border. It makes it look like he doesn't care about the situation there.
What difference does it make if he goes there? None..... Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Quote:What wall? Biden stopped that. Might be a different situation otherwise.
The wall the orange idiot leader wasted time and money on that didn't do shit and wouldn't do shit... Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 21, 2022 at 11:20 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:It seems to me that President Biden could make a big statement by visiting the southern border. It makes it look like he doesn't care about the situation there.
What difference does it make if he goes there? None..... Dodgy

PR. That's all I guess. His policy wouldn't change. He says the border is under control, so why bother? Says he.
Quote:PR. That's all I guess. His policy wouldn't change. He says the border is under control, so why bother? Says he.
He has more important things to do then then photo ops.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 21, 2022 at 10:58 pm)Lek Wrote:

What wall?  Biden stopped that. Might be a different situation otherwise.

Related rhetorical question; You bought the NFT's didn't you?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James Dobson on the border camps Rev. Rye 1 558 July 25, 2019 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Border Patrol secret group Figbash 31 2137 July 3, 2019 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 794 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Border Patrol Racially Profiling. Near Canada. BrianSoddingBoru4 3 682 February 19, 2019 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  [Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border Cepheus Ace 40 2554 February 19, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Trump wants a transparent border wall... Rev. Rye 34 5833 July 18, 2017 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Take away money from PP and Food stamps to fund border wall NuclearEnergy 72 13226 July 18, 2017 at 3:09 am
Last Post: Amarok
  So What Do They Mean By "Secure" the Border? Minimalist 40 5883 June 26, 2014 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist