Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have made a new YouTube video about anarchism...
I have made a new YouTube video about anarchism...
https://youtu.be/6nyJzVwIgDw
RE: I have made a new YouTube video about anarchism...
NO ONE CARES

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Things that are original in that video are:

1) Claim that the evidence that non-N95 masks work is as thin as the evidence that ketogenic diets help against epilepsy.

2) Claim that governments that will do something sensible about public health, such as banning prophylactic use of antibiotics in farmed animals, are unlikely to get elected.

3) Claim that the fact that the USA has the highest incarceration rate in the world and yet it also is the developed country that is the highest in violent crime is evidence that prisons do not actually deter crime.

4) The argument "If owning a gun is a privilege to be earned rather than an inalienable right, why do governments then deserve to have militaries? If having used marijuana is a proof you are too dangerous to own a gun, then Varivode Massacre in 1995 is a proof that the Croatian government is too dangerous to have a military, isn't it?".

5) The claim that death penalty is not a good idea for the same reason having antivirus software on your computer is not a good idea. "The point is, antivirus software probably makes us less safe because they sometimes make legitimate software stop working, which has just as bad effect as malware do. You can trust me on that, because I am a computer science student. Similarly, any real judiciary system that has death penalty will sometimes put innocent people to death. So, death penalty probably makes us less safe."

6) A response to Gary Yourofsky's argument for death penalty. "A vegan activist Gary Yourofsky has another argument for death penalty, and that is that it is supposedly more humane to kill murderers than to force them to be in jail for life. That is the reason many vegans support death penalty. However, I don’t think that’s a good argument, because you cannot use one big government policy to justify the another. Prisons are one big government policy and they cannot be used to justify death penalty."

7) Using World War 2 in Croatia as an argument against interventionism.
[Image: bushreadmylipsdominisia.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 28, 2022 at 1:11 pm)FlatAssembler Wrote: Things that are original in that video are:

1) Claim that the evidence that non-N95 masks work is as thin as the evidence that ketogenic diets help against epilepsy.

2) Claim that governments that will do something sensible about public health, such as banning prophylactic use of antibiotics in farmed animals, are unlikely to get elected.

3) Claim that the fact that the USA has the highest incarceration rate in the world and yet it also is the developed country that is the highest in violent crime is evidence that prisons do not actually deter crime.

4) The argument "If owning a gun is a privilege to be earned rather than an inalienable right, why do governments then deserve to have militaries? If having used marijuana is a proof you are too dangerous to own a gun, then Varivode Massacre in 1995 is a proof that the Croatian government is too dangerous to have a military, isn't it?".

5) The claim that death penalty is not a good idea for the same reason having antivirus software on your computer is not a good idea. "The point is, antivirus software probably makes us less safe because they sometimes make legitimate software stop working, which has just as bad effect as malware do. You can trust me on that, because I am a computer science student. Similarly, any real judiciary system that has death penalty will sometimes put innocent people to death. So, death penalty probably makes us less safe."

6) A response to Gary Yourofsky's argument for death penalty. "A vegan activist Gary Yourofsky has another argument for death penalty, and that is that it is supposedly more humane to kill murderers than to force them to be in jail for life. That is the reason many vegans support death penalty. However, I don’t think that’s a good argument, because you cannot use one big government policy to justify the another. Prisons are one big government policy and they cannot be used to justify death penalty."

When I want to learn things I always turn to Latin language loving Croatians and PETA backed vegans...they are my go-to for education.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I’d be very happy if you’d stop using this forum to promote your YouTube videos. If you keep doing so, I’m going to get UNhappy. You don’t want that.

Govern yourself accordingly.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What do you guys here think, did Varivode Massacre in 1995 really happen? I am not entirely convinced it is reasonable to believe in it. The basic principle of social sciences is to never doubt the statistics provided to by the governments. Well, according to English Wikipedia, the Croatian government first claimed nobody died in Varivode. Varivode was, according to English Wikipedia, at first dismissed as propaganda, and only later did Croatian government admit that it happened, but denied any involvement in it. I don't know what social scientists do when the government first denies some massacre happened, and only later admits it happened. Croatian Wikipedia has an article about Varivode, but it makes no mention of the massacre. Also, the name "Varivode" appears to be rather ironic. Why would somebody call a place "cooked meat" except to make a good story about a massacre?
(July 28, 2022 at 1:40 pm)Angrboda Wrote: [Image: bushreadmylipsdominisia.gif]

What is he saying? I don't know English well enough to read his lips.
(July 29, 2022 at 7:55 am)FlatAssembler Wrote:
(July 28, 2022 at 1:40 pm)Angrboda Wrote: [Image: bushreadmylipsdominisia.gif]

What is he saying? I don't know English well enough to read his lips.

‘No nude Texans.’

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 28, 2022 at 1:50 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(July 28, 2022 at 1:11 pm)FlatAssembler Wrote: Things that are original in that video are:

When I want to learn things I always turn to Latin language loving Croatians and PETA backed vegans...they are my go-to for education.
What do you mean by "PETA backed vegans"? I never mentioned PETA in any of my videos.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't watch Youtube Interaktive 11 1049 December 31, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I've Made a Video about Anarchism FlatAssembler 43 3167 October 24, 2019 at 7:46 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1414 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave Rev. Rye 67 7915 April 12, 2018 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  George Carlin - The Only Prophet Who Made Accurate Predictions Minimalist 14 2008 December 24, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Trump boasting about his job creation made me think of this Won2blv 0 578 January 4, 2017 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Won2blv
  Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph? Greatest I am 18 1740 November 20, 2016 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Fox News: you know you've made it when a head of state... JuliaL 8 2457 January 13, 2015 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Youtube crystal ball Danelaw 10 1912 August 22, 2013 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  This story made me cry. Brian37 12 4782 April 25, 2013 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse