Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemical evolution of amino acids and proteins ? Impossible !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L1MfGrtk0A

The problem of getting nitrogen to make amino acids and DNA on early earth 2:41
The problem of getting all amino acids used in llife by origin of life experiments 4:20
The problem of selecting 20 amino acids prebiotically out of hundreds supposedly existing on early earth. 6:08
The problem of concentrating the amino acids used in life at one assembly site. 7:15
The problem of understanding why life uses 20 amino acids, and not more or less. 9:00
The problem of homochirality 12:23
The problem of amino acid synthesis regulation 13:43
The problem of peptide bonding of amino acids to form proteins 14:12
The problem of linking the right amino acid side sequence together 17:15 
The problem of getting the right forces to stabilize proteins - essential for their correct folding 19:32
The problem of hierarchical structures of proteins 19:50

http://reasonandscience.catsboard.com/t2887-chemical-evolution-of-amino-acids-and-proteins-impossible
RE: Chemical evolution of amino acids and proteins ? Impossible !!
So a bunch assertions ,ignorance ,And credulity .And little else .Typical apologist drivel.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 20, 2019 at 10:01 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: So a bunch assertions ,ignorance ,And credulity .And little else .Typical apologist drivel.

you evidently did not watch the video....
(December 20, 2019 at 10:45 pm)Otangelo Wrote:
(December 20, 2019 at 10:01 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: So a bunch assertions ,ignorance ,And credulity .And little else .Typical apologist drivel.

you evidently did not watch the video....
I have already seen that video elsewhere .It contains nothing a new just long refuted rhetoric a dime a dozen apologetics .Same old same old 

[Image: Stop-Being-Boring.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14092422]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Why would I waste 26 minutes of my life with this rubbish? It fails before it begins by creating a strawman of abiogenesis and spends the rest of the video pushing the poor dumb creature over.
Well, shit, if it's impossible, guess that means that god couldn't have done it either. Our existence now hangs as a mystery that nothing will ever solve, and your god is disproven. Womp womp.

Jerkoff
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Do you seriously think that scientists haven't thought about these issues?

While the nature of the problem may preclude a definitive answer, there's enough information for some hypotheses to be inferred.

https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/19/10/1645/1258758

And I would highly recommend any creationist to run any claims they have by Talk.Origins' Index to Creationist Claims The section relevant to your abiogenesis claims is CB0.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Lies! Every good cretinist knows that. Chemistry is impossible, it can't be done, that's just a fact.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 20, 2019 at 10:55 pm)SUNGULA Wrote:
(December 20, 2019 at 10:45 pm)Otangelo Wrote: you evidently did not watch the video....
I have already seen that video elsewhere .It contains nothing a new just long refuted rhetoric a dime a dozen apologetics .Same old same old 

Thats truly funny. You saw my video elsewhere, despite the fact that i did upload it an hour ago...... LOL.   Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe

(December 21, 2019 at 12:08 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: Well, shit, if it's impossible, guess that means that god couldn't have done it either.  Our existence now hangs as a mystery that nothing will ever solve, and your god is disproven.  Womp womp.

Jerkoff

its impossible by natural , aka non intelligent means.

(December 21, 2019 at 12:24 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Do you seriously think that scientists haven't thought about these issues?

While the nature of the problem may preclude a definitive answer, there's enough information for some hypotheses to be inferred.

https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/19/10/1645/1258758

And I would highly recommend any creationist to run any claims they have by Talk.Origins' Index to Creationist Claims The section relevant to your abiogenesis claims is CB0.

watch the video..... and your paper linked does not answer any of the points raised in my video.

(December 20, 2019 at 11:31 pm)Paleophyte Wrote: Why would I waste 26 minutes of my life with this rubbish? It fails before it begins by creating a strawman of abiogenesis and spends the rest of the video pushing the poor dumb creature over.

maybe your entire life is a waste of time, lived without God ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life After Death Is Impossible, Says Scientist Fake Messiah 121 9276 February 23, 2021 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Vision and Evolution (A Critique of Dawkins) John 6IX Breezy 680 63047 August 26, 2019 at 9:00 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Theory of Evolution, Atheism, and Homophobia. RayOfLight 31 4916 October 25, 2017 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Evolution and the Texas Sharp Shooter Fallacy Clueless Morgan 12 2202 July 9, 2015 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  生物学101:Genetics and Evolution. Duke Guilmon 2 2121 March 14, 2015 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Death and Evolution Exian 4 1813 November 2, 2014 at 11:45 am
Last Post: abaris
  Myths and misconceptions about evolution - Alex Gendler Gooders1002 2 2013 July 8, 2013 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 30130 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Evolution, the Bible, and the 3.5 Million Dollar Violin - my article Jeffonthenet 99 55634 September 4, 2012 at 11:50 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Abiogenesis: Impossible, or no? Creed of Heresy 8 5243 July 16, 2012 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: Colanth