Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need ONE good Christian...
I need ONE good Christian...
...to pray for end to war, poverty, hate, despair, because whatever ye pray for shall be granted.
RE: I need ONE good Christian...
All calls are answered in the order that they're received. There's a backlog of missing keys and crucial playoff games.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Damn, I thought this was going to be a volcano placation thing.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 19, 2020 at 1:32 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: ...to pray for end to war, poverty, hate, despair, because whatever ye pray for shall be granted.

Dear Stephen Hawking, I pray to you for hurricanes to end.
(February 19, 2020 at 1:32 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: ...to pray for end to war, poverty, hate, despair, because whatever ye pray for shall be granted.

Do you have any idea the cost of that would be?

This would mean, you want God's kingdom to come, here to earth and the earth was to be ruled as if were heaven..

which means the wicked and the evil and even just the sinful will have to be removed.

what are you and your boyfriend going to do when God rounds up all unrepentant sinners?
Huh
(February 19, 2020 at 3:23 pm)Drich Wrote:

This would mean, you want God's kingdom to come, here to earth and the earth was to be ruled as if were heaven..

which means the wicked and the evil and even just the sinful will have to be removed.

what are you and your boyfriend going to do when God rounds up all unrepentant sinners?
Huh
Laugh and point.
The idea of an eternity with the likes of Drich sounds positively dreadful.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(February 19, 2020 at 3:25 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(February 19, 2020 at 3:23 pm)Drich Wrote: Do you have any idea the cost of that would be?

Huh
Laugh and point.
no I said what will YOU and YOUR BOYFRIEND be doing? I know what I will be doing..
Hehe

(February 19, 2020 at 3:27 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: The idea of an eternity with the likes of Drich sounds positively dreadful.

that's my point for the unsaved..

if God get's rid of ALL evil, he's in for a penny and a pound.

Huh

This wins the most boneheaded fucked up logic in not only internet history, but human history.

If you are "all powerful" what fucking cost would there be?

The only reason any god claims in human history work, is because humans want those claims to be true. If you shit, and you fart, and you pee, which all humans do, then what the fuck makes you think a sky hero isn't  watching? 

If you are going to assert an Orwellian character who knows all and sees all, and can do what he wants without a check on his power, you are not asserting thinking or freedom, but obedience.

If God can do what he wants, there is no cost. Which makes him a dictator.

Huh

Homophobic much?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88911 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Need Advice w/ Christian Friend DeadChannel 23 5294 August 8, 2015 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  Another Good Reason to be a Christian Lek 202 21783 April 25, 2015 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Good christian boy rapes 69 yo male Jogger Brakeman 46 7852 December 10, 2014 at 6:34 am
Last Post: ManMachine
Smile I Need A Sincere Christian Response Please ShaMan 58 12289 August 1, 2014 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: orangebox21
  Looking for another Christian to bash (only the sincere need apply). Whateverist 0 1044 July 28, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7412 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Good christian summer reading.. Brakeman 1 1079 June 8, 2014 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  This is How I shutted up an Christian for good. Big Blue Sky 29 9279 September 29, 2013 at 10:09 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6333 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej