Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:19 am

Poll: Which way do you open a banana from?
This poll is closed.
From the top (stem).
83.33%
10 83.33%
From the bottom (non-stem).
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bananas: How do you open them?
Bananas: How do you open them?
Which end do you open a banana from and why?

I always like to open it from the top. I think it's easier that way because the stem acts like a handle which I can grab and pull back more easily.
RE: Bananas: How do you open them?
I open them from the bottom like any right-thinking monkey does. Also, you don't get as many of the little stringy bits that way.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Consult an expert.

http://www.indyarocks.com/videos/Open-a-...nse-401443
I just ate a banana, and I can't for the life of me remember which end I opened it from or ever open them from.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJV56WUDng

I open it from the stem and never had an issue. Then again, I'm a human not a monkey/ape.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
I split them open, longitudinally, making a split with my thumbnails.

There are many intelligent Christians, no doubt, but an "intellectual Christian", is surely an oxymoron.
It's about time for us guys to admit that we love to watch women eat bananas.
(February 17, 2011 at 7:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's about time for us guys to admit that we love to watch women eat bananas.

--not hot dogs though but.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7RKiiOUxL0

(February 17, 2011 at 7:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's about time for us guys to admit that we love to watch women eat bananas.

O.k., I'll admit it. It's a turn on. If it became widely known, would it increase or decrease banana consumption among women?

Big Grin

There are many intelligent Christians, no doubt, but an "intellectual Christian", is surely an oxymoron.
Now that would be an interesting poll.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let them eat spam! Foxaèr 33 2084 September 13, 2020 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Thumbs Up Would you be open to _________ onlinebiker 29 1671 June 21, 2020 at 7:54 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are people normally this confussing when you are asking them out? GODZILLA 62 7468 June 9, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without? Whateverist 31 2239 September 29, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Joods
  Above Poster is your new god, how do you praise them? TheMissingLink 24 6212 September 23, 2017 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  How Long Does Someone Have to be Dead Before People stop Referring to them as Late? Rhondazvous 10 3093 May 18, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Should I Tell Them I'm Blind? Rhondazvous 6 1042 January 24, 2017 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  How far does your open-mindness go? rado84 22 2591 August 12, 2016 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Ask Questions In Your Mind Answer Them Out Loud Game Edwardo Piet 30 2193 April 26, 2016 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Open debate dyresand 11 2038 March 28, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich