Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] The Lord is God thread
[split] The Lord is God thread
I would like to say a little something. Maybe it will be boarder line asking. I would like for all you people that call yourself an atheist to get out a piece of paper and a #2 pencil. I want you to draw an animal that has no known parts, no known color, and no known shape. This means you have to think of something that cannot exist. To do this project you will have 10 minutes to complete it. 10 minutes is totally enough time. Once you are done i ask you to look over your animal and tell me all about it. If God doesn't exist then why is there a forum that says there is no God? The idea of God cannot be argued if God does not exist. Thats why after 10 minutes of drawing you should have a blank piece of paper or a bunch of scribble.
RE: New to Atheist Forums! =D
ROFLOL
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 17, 2011 at 7:16 am)The Lord is God Wrote: I would like to say a little something. Maybe it will be boarder line asking. I would like for all you people that call yourself an atheist to get out a piece of paper and a #2 pencil. I want you to draw an animal that has no known parts, no known color, and no known shape. This means you have to think of something that cannot exist. To do this project you will have 10 minutes to complete it. 10 minutes is totally enough time. Once you are done i ask you to look over your animal and tell me all about it. If God doesn't exist then why is there a forum that says there is no God? The idea of God cannot be argued if God does not exist. Thats why after 10 minutes of drawing you should have a blank piece of paper or a bunch of scribble.

ROFLOL

Wow!! How stoopid are you?? Your 'godboy' was a fucking lousy designer!!! This forum is for idiots like you to come and hopefully get enlightened...didn't you know??? Stoopid baptistAngry

Not only can we do as you request but we can also provided you with at least 20 links to various scientific papers, wikipedia entries and university entries on the topic of Otters (Family-Mustelidae SubFamily-Lutrinae ) and their relatives..... here's just six to get you started

For your reading pleasure...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_otter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polecat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badger http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk

We can also tell you where your godboy went wrong and why there is an otter in the ecosystem in the first place...and how insignificant your opinions are.....
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 17, 2011 at 7:16 am)The Lord is God Wrote: I would like to say a little something. Maybe it will be boarder line asking. I would like for all you people that call yourself an atheist to get out a piece of paper and a #2 pencil. I want you to draw an animal that has no known parts, no known color, and no known shape. This means you have to think of something that cannot exist. To do this project you will have 10 minutes to complete it. 10 minutes is totally enough time. Once you are done i ask you to look over your animal and tell me all about it. If God doesn't exist then why is there a forum that says there is no God? The idea of God cannot be argued if God does not exist. Thats why after 10 minutes of drawing you should have a blank piece of paper or a bunch of scribble.

Dear TLIG,

You are an idiot, a complete and utter twit.

Just thought you'd like to know.......

Regards

TheBadger
P.s, thanks for posting what is with a doubt THE worst argument for the existence of god I have ever encountered.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
All I can say is...

[attachment=431]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Why don't you do your research? I have already done mine and I was once a baptist. I was even baptized. But I'm an atheist now. And were not bad people, but you and a lot of other Christians are impossible and you never want to do YOUR own research. You just automatically assume your right without looking at the facts . I used my own common sense and logic and thats why I decided to be an atheist. But I'm not going any further. I have learned that arguing with some stubborn Creationist is probably the most impossible thing to do. Ive tried it before, and it doesn't work.

[Image: 196261.jpg]

(February 17, 2011 at 7:26 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: ROFLOL

Hilarious right?
Sarah M

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan

It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream—a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought—a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!
Mark Twain

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human."
(David Bowie)

"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
(Hypatia of Alexandria)

"Fables should be taught as fables, myths as myths, and miracles as poetic fancies. To teach superstitions as truths is a most terrible thing. The child-mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can he be in after-years relieved of them. In fact, men will fight for a superstition quite as quickly as for a living truth - often more so, since a superstition is so intangible you can not get at it to refute it, but truth is a point of view, and so is changeable."
Hypatia
Quote:The idea of God cannot be argued if God does not exist.

Does that mean that people really are getting abducted by aliens and the Loch Ness Monster is real and the Yeti really exists as well and there really are an infinite number of universes and string theory is real along with the steady state theory of the universe and ghosts are real along with vampires and werewolves and the countless other topics that humans debate?

I think you underestimate the power of imagination!!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
TheLordIsGod Wrote:The idea of God cannot be argued if God does not exist.

(February 17, 2011 at 9:07 am)Darwinian Wrote: I think you underestimate the power of imagination!!!

Agreed Dar and has a deplorable understanding and command of the english language! Or is that language in general??
Morons make my head hurt. But they are good for laughs sake.
Clearly trolling.

Unless he isn't...which begs the question - how stupid or delusional do people have to be to not get it?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19480 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  [split] Hey homeys, Mark Dreher says hello Mark Dreher 198 47483 August 23, 2013 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Darwinian
  Lord and Saviour -- Mithras! Gooders1002 8 3611 October 2, 2012 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Reforged
  Video clip for the Lord Yaweh Rokcet Scientist 10 3489 September 8, 2011 at 9:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  What the Lord Jesus REALLY said Rokcet Scientist 2 1491 July 4, 2011 at 2:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Evidence Lord Xenu Exists! tavarish 8 8856 May 2, 2010 at 2:12 am
Last Post: Xyster
  [SPLIT] Atheism Is A White Supremacist Ideology! Anto Kennedy 26 14862 August 12, 2009 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: dry land fish
  [split] Heaven discussion Samson 11 4038 July 21, 2009 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Samson