Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockdown Trivia
Star 
Lockdown Trivia
Not trivia about the lockdowns, trivia for the lockdowns. No rules, just something to pass the time.

What do the following have in common:

-John F. Kennedy

-Marco Polo

-John Lennon

-Batman

In Norfolk (UK) there’s a town that, when you get close to it, dissappears. Name the town.

Where is the only US flag flown that is never raised, never lowered, and never saluted?

To what one category do the follow terms refer:

-Deep sea diver

-Score

-Pony

-Bullseye

-Ton

-Monkey

-Grand

What is the relationship between an African country and a British coin?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Lockdown Trivia
What do the following have in common:

-John F. Kennedy

-Marco Polo

-John Lennon

-Batman

They all had a lover named Robin?
(April 14, 2020 at 7:20 pm)no one Wrote: What do the following have in common:

-John F. Kennedy

-Marco Polo

-John Lennon

-Batman

They all had a lover named Robin?

SO close...three out of four.
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Where is the only US flag flown that is never raised, never lowered, and never saluted?

On the moon.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 14, 2020 at 7:27 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Where is the only US flag flown that is never raised, never lowered, and never saluted?

On the moon.

Attagirl!  Great

Boru
To what one category do the follow terms refer:

-Deep sea diver

-Score

-Pony

-Bullseye

-Ton

-Monkey

-Grand

Cockney slang for money.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 14, 2020 at 7:32 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: To what one category do the follow terms refer:

-Deep sea diver

-Score

-Pony

-Bullseye

-Ton

-Monkey

-Grand

Cockney slang for money.

Bugger.

Boru
I'll let someone else have a go at the others.

Manicure

(April 14, 2020 at 7:35 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I'll let someone else have a go at the others.

Do you know them?

Boru
(April 14, 2020 at 7:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 14, 2020 at 7:35 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I'll let someone else have a go at the others.

Do you know them?

Boru

Not yet.   Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some silly trivia questions arewethereyet 7 603 March 29, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Bifurcated Trivia: The Answers BrianSoddingBoru4 5 479 April 24, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bifurcated Trivia BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1822 April 16, 2021 at 4:42 pm
  More Pointless Trivia (Answers) BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1036 December 20, 2020 at 5:42 am
  How barbarian have you gotten in lockdown? Gawdzilla Sama 23 3418 June 4, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Lockdown Trivia: The Final Chapter BrianSoddingBoru4 6 834 May 24, 2020 at 5:47 pm
  Lockdown Trivia V BrianSoddingBoru4 92 5244 May 5, 2020 at 5:07 am
  Lockdown Trivia, IV BrianSoddingBoru4 9 970 April 28, 2020 at 5:03 am
  Lockdown Trivia, Stage III BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1086 April 25, 2020 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Lockdown Trivia, Phase II BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1089 April 17, 2020 at 6:26 am