Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockdown Trivia V
Lockdown Trivia V
What is the most number of queens that are allowed on a standard chess board?

On the classic American sitcom ‘The Dick van Dyke Show’, what was the name of the head writer?

The last time Pele was seen playing an international football (soccer) match, who was the goalkeeper? (Hint: You don’t have to know anything about football to get this right.)

What do the following have in common:

-Windows in 2015
-Eurovision since 2016
-‘Red Dwarf’ in 2012
-iPhones

What popular non-alcoholic beverage wasn’t invented until 1869?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Lockdown Trivia V
Chess, I know I am getting this wrong, and is a bait question, but it cannot be two, like I am thinking. otherwise why ask?

Dick Van Dyke show, " Carl Reiner"

I know nothing about Bill Gates so you got me on the computer stuff.

Non alcoholic beer?
(May 2, 2020 at 2:34 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Chess, I know I am getting this wrong, and is a bait question, but it cannot be two, like I am thinking. otherwise why ask?

Dick Van Dyke show, " Carl Reiner"

I know nothing about Bill Gates so you got me on the computer stuff.

Non alcoholic beer?

Yes, it isn’t ‘two’.

Well done on the Dick van Dyke question. Most people answer ‘Rob Petrie’.

You don’t need to know anything about Bill Gates for that question.

No.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Name me the former NFL  player who went on to star in 1980s cop show. Name the player, teams, and show.

Name me the actor who played "Booger" in "Revenge Of The Nerds"/Risky Business,  and the other TV show he went on to play in the 80s.

As an aside One of Mary Tylor Moore's nephews attended the same college I attended.
(May 2, 2020 at 2:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Name me the former NFL  player who went on to star in 1980s cop show. Name the player, teams, and show.

Name me the actor who played "Booger" in "Revenge Of The Nerds"/Risky Business,  and the other TV show he went on to play in the 80s.

This is the third time you’ve asked that fucking Fred Dryer question. You’ll understand if I don’t answer it again.

Curtis Armstrong, ‘Moonlighting’.

Boru
LONESTAR, I AM YOUR FATHER'S BROTHER'S COUSIN'S BROTHERS FORMER ROOMMATES.
(May 2, 2020 at 2:45 pm)Brian37 Wrote: LONESTAR, I AM YOUR FATHER'S BROTHER'S COUSIN'S BROTHERS FORMER ROOMMATES.

Is that another question? If so, it’s from ‘Spaceballs’ and you got it wrong.

Boru
(May 2, 2020 at 2:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 2, 2020 at 2:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Name me the former NFL  player who went on to star in 1980s cop show. Name the player, teams, and show.

This is the third time you’ve asked that fucking Fred Dryer question. You’ll understand if I don’t answer it again.

Boru

Curtis Armstrong, yes, but what was the character's name in both the TV show Moonlighting and the movie "Risky Business"?
(May 2, 2020 at 2:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 2, 2020 at 2:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This is the third time you’ve asked that fucking Fred Dryer question. You’ll understand if I don’t answer it again.

Boru

Curtis Armstrong, yes, but what was the character's name in both the TV show and Moonlighting and the movie "Risky Business"?

Herbert Viola and Miles Dalby.

Boru
And Boru you didn't name the teams Fred played for in his career.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some silly trivia questions arewethereyet 7 609 March 29, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Bifurcated Trivia: The Answers BrianSoddingBoru4 5 480 April 24, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bifurcated Trivia BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1825 April 16, 2021 at 4:42 pm
  More Pointless Trivia (Answers) BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1052 December 20, 2020 at 5:42 am
  How barbarian have you gotten in lockdown? Gawdzilla Sama 23 3419 June 4, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Lockdown Trivia: The Final Chapter BrianSoddingBoru4 6 841 May 24, 2020 at 5:47 pm
  Lockdown Trivia, IV BrianSoddingBoru4 9 971 April 28, 2020 at 5:03 am
  Lockdown Trivia, Stage III BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1088 April 25, 2020 at 11:59 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
Star Lockdown Trivia BrianSoddingBoru4 22 4329 April 17, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Lockdown Trivia, Phase II BrianSoddingBoru4 17 1096 April 17, 2020 at 6:26 am