Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Bruce Wayne truly innocent?
Was Bruce Wayne truly innocent?
Recently I've noticed here a trend to ask deep, probing questions about famous historical figures, so I've decided to ask an important question about another famous figure.

Was Bruce Wayne TRULY innocent in the deaths of his parents?

Think about it.

- They decide to leave the theatre early, but instead of going out the brightly lit entrance, they leave by a side door into a dark, dingy alley.

- There just happens to be someone waiting in that alley for them.

- As important people in Gotham they were likely instantly recognisable to anyone they met.

- On the pretext of robbing them, the assassin shot both but conveniently left a witness.

And who us the one who will benefit from their deaths? Bruce.

I think his parents discovered his obsession with the night, with bats, and with dangerous activities andcwere going to have young Bruce committed to Arkham. But he found about it and arranged the hit.

Hero, my arse!

I am a serious thread. Don't fuck it up, Iggy!
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Was Bruce Wayne truly innocent?
Nope. The batman is guilty of the same crime he punishes, even if he didn't contribute to his parent's death.

We call him The Dark Knight for a reason. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Let's put this thread in the gutter where we can all relate to it!
Big Grin

[Image: 3wpa0c.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 15, 2020 at 3:26 am)ignoramus Wrote: Let's put this thread in the gutter where we can all relate to it!
Big Grin

[Image: 3wpa0c.jpg]

Degenerate!

Tongue
I'm sure there's a pr0rn flick with that name ... Or at least there should be.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 15, 2020 at 3:45 am)ignoramus Wrote: I'm sure there's a pr0rn flick with that name ... Or at least there should be.

Well, there's a Muffy the Vampire Layer, so you're probably right.
Ans let's not forget that Dustin Hoffman classic: Kreamer vs Kreamer! A well written story but a very messy execution.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
[Image: job-titles-1.jpg]
Here's the man to ask.
(April 15, 2020 at 4:03 am)no one Wrote: [Image: job-titles-1.jpg]
Here's the man to ask.

I'm disappointed.

I would have expected a more colourful name.
He looks very knowledgable. I bet he's been studying the topic since he was 13!

So many heavy books to study. His arms must be worn out by now!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can Norway Ever Truly Pay For Its Sins? BrianSoddingBoru4 9 557 December 7, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Truly Psychic...Not Ashamed. Athene 44 4782 September 27, 2015 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Athene
  Innocent add lines that sound funny....... Brian37 4 1791 January 7, 2015 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Truly Dark thesummerqueen 28 8568 January 2, 2012 at 3:35 am
Last Post: passionatefool