Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:41 pm

Poll: Beer - Do you chug it, sip it, or dump it?
This poll is closed.
I chug it!
55.56%
10 55.56%
I sip it.
27.78%
5 27.78%
I dump it!
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beer - Do you chug it, sip it, or dump it?
Question 
Beer - Do you chug it, sip it, or dump it?
VOTING INSTRUCTIONS:

- If you really love beer, then vote "I chug it!"
- If you some what like beer, then vote "I sip it."
- If you hate beer, then vote "I dump it!"

Thankyou

P.S. - I chug it! ... and you better not dump that sweet ambrosia out on the lawn in front of me or there will be hell to pay ... and that beer sipping pussy over there better grow some hair on her balls, drop her little pink frilly purse, and chug it like its the last God damn beer on Gods God damned green Earth God damnit!

P.P.S. - I'm an atheist God damn it! ...so God Bless America and pass me another God damn beer!

[Image: cheers.gif]
RE: Beer - Do you chug it, sip it, or dump it?
BINGE DRINK!
I sip it, of course, like a lady.

You're an ass to make that indicate that I don't like beer as much.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Sip...one must always remember...one is a 'Lady'

exception to the rule is when on a hot day after clearing a whole fucking paddock of kudzu vine one may THEN "throw back" as many as one can....

By 'All That Is Holly' one has EARNED it!! Cheers!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
The first beer I drink after a hard day pulling monster engines apart doesn't even touch the sides.

P.s you yanks want to try some real beer, not that virgins urine that you think is beer.

Ahhh, James Squires Golden Ale, Drink it by the pint!!!
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I don't touch the piss-water most Americans drink. I'd rather do without than let a bottle of Budweiser touch these hot lips.

However, I do enjoy a frosty Yuengling brought out to me in the garden by my gorgeous house-mate. Smile Guinness once I've been hosed off.
(February 18, 2011 at 7:26 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I don't touch the piss-water most Americans drink. I'd rather do without than let a bottle of Budweiser touch these hot lips.

However, I do enjoy a frosty Yuengling brought out to me in the garden by my gorgeous house-mate. Smile Guinness once I've been hosed off.

They have only very recently started trying to sell Bud in Australia.

Given the huge varieties of really good beers we already have here I can't see it succeeding.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
We actually have really good beer here in America - for example, there are several microbreweries that sell at least in NC and VA (which is all I care about, since I live in the first and my mum is in the second) who have a rather Gaelic flair, but most people I know bitch that they're "too thick."

I've yet to come across anything that's "too thick", so...
(February 18, 2011 at 7:40 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: We actually have really good beer here in America - for example, there are several microbreweries that sell at least in NC and VA (which is all I care about, since I live in the first and my mum is in the second) who have a rather Gaelic flair, but most people I know bitch that they're "too thick."

I've yet to come across anything that's "too thick", so...

Goodmorning "M'Lady" a beer first thing is a delight to the senses!

Too thick?? hmmm mostly our beer here just 'barely touches the sides' as Zen has intimated; must say Guinness is great in the winter!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Morning, mum! Big Grin

Yes, but first thing in the morning what I want is coffee, which reminds me of this quote: "Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat." ~ Alex Levine

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non-Alcoholic Beer Foxaèr 48 2520 June 13, 2021 at 5:30 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] The American beer thread Jackalope 10 884 September 30, 2019 at 9:39 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Evidence of Cultural Decline in Europe - Beer Yoga Neo-Scholastic 4 618 April 26, 2017 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The best way to dump your cheating girlfriend Napoléon 219 22935 December 1, 2015 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  The Craft Beer Revolution Polaris 67 8278 June 7, 2015 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Kid accidentally packs beer in lunchbox, tells teacher, gets punished anyway Napoléon 11 2825 February 27, 2014 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Dump it here. littleendian 5 969 May 23, 2013 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Violet
  The atheistforums.org beer thread. Jackalope 63 22151 May 27, 2012 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Well I've heard about beer goggles, but this is just... thesummerqueen 14 3307 October 28, 2011 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  How many Pints of Beer can you have in one night? Amphora 26 23543 March 25, 2010 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: theVOID