Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it....
This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it....
Nobody likes hurting themselves. And I hope in all seriousness he is ok, but tons of puns to be made. 

Queen's guitarist hurt his bum working in his garden.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/entertain...index.html

Was he "under pressure" to disclose this? 

Fat Bottom Girls say, "Dude not a good idea to hurt yourself like that."

Looks like this time he was not the Champion of his "We Will Rock You" garden.

In all seriousness though, I love that band and I seriously hope he makes a full recovery.
RE: This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it....
I got the first Queen album while I was in Sicily. I went home on leave and demanded that my brother-in-law take me to a local store so I could buy him a copy. Terry and Kathy were living with the 'rents at the time. When we got home I put the album on the turntable and let fly. About half way through the first song Mom comes in and say "What the hell is that?" No better stamp of approval for you music than the parents' disapproval.
(May 8, 2020 at 1:24 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I got the first Queen album while I was in Sicily. I went home on leave and demanded that my brother-in-law take me to a local store so I could buy him a copy. Terry and Kathy were living with the 'rents at the time. When we got home I put the album on the turntable and let fly. About half way through the first song Mom comes in and say "What the hell is that?" No better stamp of approval for you music than the parents' disapproval.

Lets get real, as old as we are, we say the same shit about the music today's youth is into. 

Music in our species history has never been static. It evolves too.

I simply have gotten to the point, with new music, being selective. 

But yea, for the most part, there is a generational gap that causes the old and young to butt heads.

As an aside, I got "News Of The World" through that 3 penny Columbia record TV deal. My mom hated it. The artwork on the jacket creeped me out though. But I ended up loving the music.

If you ever watch the cartoon "Family Guy" there is an episode where Stewie is frightened of the album cover.
I’ve said for YEARS that elderly British astrophysicists shouldn’t  do their own gardening. I’m happy to be vindicated.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I love how he describes the injury as having happened during "a moment of over-enthusiastic gardening".

I don't know what that means but it makes me chuckle.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 8, 2020 at 4:12 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’ve said for YEARS that elderly British astrophysicists shouldn’t  do their own gardening. I’m happy to be vindicated.

Boru

I'm an elderly physicist (not a PhD, though). ima show my wife this. Maybe it'll get her off my bum about gardening.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 8, 2020 at 4:27 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 8, 2020 at 4:12 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’ve said for YEARS that elderly British astrophysicists shouldn’t  do their own gardening. I’m happy to be vindicated.

Boru

I'm an elderly physicist (not a PhD, though). ima show my wife this. Maybe it'll get her off my bum about gardening.

Bit of role reversal at our place:  herself does the gardening, I do the housework.  Why?  Because I fucking HATE gardening and she can't cook.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 8, 2020 at 4:27 pm)Fireball Wrote:

Boru

This is where anyone reading this can justify a cyanide soda/candy dispensing machine.
(May 8, 2020 at 4:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 8, 2020 at 4:27 pm)Fireball Wrote: I'm an elderly physicist (not a PhD, though). ima show my wife this. Maybe it'll get her off my bum about gardening.

This is where anyone reading this can justify a cyanide soda/candy dispensing machine.

Ok.

Boru
(May 8, 2020 at 4:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 8, 2020 at 4:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote: This is where anyone reading this can justify a cyanide soda/candy dispensing machine.

Ok.

Boru

HUMOR DAMN IT!

If you don't get it, I get that you don't get it. Please don't tell me my Abba does not annoy you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4397 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2036 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  I called it. onlinebiker 3 472 July 19, 2021 at 12:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 585 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1671 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  is this whole thing a cover up? a wag the dog situation? Drich 34 1926 June 5, 2020 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1900 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty
  They Haven't Learned A Thing! Minimalist 1 356 December 3, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 471 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda